Search results for 'cus'
Regular Price: $895.00
Special Price: $745.00
- Sheepskin natural white fur, seal brown exterior, 14 mm thickness.
- Two full length zippers running along the front for easy wear or removal.
- Two side zippers provide access to your pants under the sheepskin.
- Two zipped pockets.
- Adjustable suspenders reinforced with leather tabs.
Regular Price: $1,195.00
Special Price: $995.00
- Sheepskin natural color fur, seal brown exterior.
- Sheepskin fur - body 18 mm, sleeves 14 mm.
- Front heavy duty brass zipper.
- Large front pockets made of goatskin.
- Second layer of goatskin on sleeves.
- Gusset armpit.
- Hidden 100% wool knit rib cuffs inside the sleeve.
- Goatskin trim on sweep edge and cuffs edge on exterior and interior of jacket.
We provide repair service mostly for leather jackets. After shipping your jacket to us (please include your instructions) to the address listed here Please select the type of repair (you can make more than one selection), and process your order. Turnaround time is usually less than a week. We don't sell components, we provide repair service as courtesy to our customers, the price include all materials and labor.Learn More
- Black horsehide (other types and colors available as a custom option).
- Quilted nylon lining and polyester interlining
- One piece back.
- Talon nickel finish zipper.
- One chest pocket and two front pockets with zipper closure.
- Two snaps closure collar.
- Custom option - Side panels with zipper and buckle for waist adjustments.
- Custom option - Zipper cuffs.
- Available as per original US Air Corp. specifications in russet horsehide, seal brown horsehide, and medium brown goatskin.
- 100% cotton lining, 100% wool knit cuffs and waistband.
- True to the original: One piece back, two piece sleeves.
- Talon nickel finish zipper with leather puller tabs.
- Single entry pocket with luxurious curved shape flaps, snap closure.
- Epaulets boxed stitched; 1 3/4" tapering to 1 1/2".
- Hanger loop boxed stitch thru and thru.
- Stand up collar, snapped down collar tips.
- 8-10 stitches per inch, reinforced pockets corners and wind flap, provide solid construction backed by life time warranty.
- Finish touch of A/N inspection stamp and Air Corp stamp on the lining.