Items 11 to 15 of 15 total
Collar replacement on my Coast Guard G-1 Review by James
I had the collar replaced on my Coast Guard G-1. To replace this jacket myself would cost about $500 from the issue supplier. I had US Authentic replace the fur collar instead, which was the only area needing attention, and WOW what a difference. The turn around time was unbelievably fast and the work was outstanding! I cannot thank you all enough! I am in awe of the workmanship and I WILL be doing business with you again! (Posted on 9/20/12)
Excellent Repair to Vintage Cooper Review by Alabama
I am extremely pleased with the quality of the repair to the knit waistband and cuffs on my vintage Cooper A2. Please keep up the good work! (Posted on 5/9/11)
Jacket repair Review by William
Thank you so much for the repair work you recently did on my reproduction A-2 jacket (It is a Buzz Rickson I bought used). Replaced zipper, cuffs, and a new 3FS patch and name tag. It was very well done, and amazingly fast turnaround. I had the 3FS patch put on my jacket, and shortly after a friend saw it and he wanted this patch too! I told him I would get him one, ordered it, and it also arrived in just a few days. These patches really are nice and hand painted! (Posted on 11/23/10)
My grandson is elated Review by repair - T. E. Davis
I received my jacket today and am very pleased with the waistband and cuffs. Super job and feel free to use me as a reference should you desire.
My grandson is elated.
T. E. Davis
(Posted on 10/29/10)
exceptional Review by repair by K J Golden
Received the jacket and the work was perfect. Your speed and courtesy have been exceptional throughout. Many thanks. (Posted on 10/29/10)
Items 11 to 15 of 15 total
- Jackets and service, first rate all the way!!! Review by Will H.
- I sent my US Authentic seal brown A-2 to have the knits replaced with new rust colored ones, and their AAF HQ patch applied. Not only did they have it done and on the way back in 2 days, the jacket looked better than I could have possibly imagined!!! Thank you to Shaul, and everyone working at US Authentic MFG!!! Now its time to have the russet A-2 freshened up!!! Flawless work, highly recommended!!! (Posted on 2/10/14)
- Expert Craftsmanship Review by Nick
- I have had quite a few jackets repaired and they are expert craftsman -I also have about 4 different jackets I purchased starting about 15 yrs ago till now and all of them wear better than the originals. In this day and age it is near impossible to find companies like U S Authentic-They are the best at everything they do. Thank you sirs.-Nick (Posted on 1/31/14)
- excellent work! Review by tattooeddrumguy
- i cant say enough good things about the speedy repair work these folks did on my vintage g1. I needed the cuffs and waistband replaced. shaul recommended replacing the faux fur collar as well and I am very pleased that i did. there were also 2 small holes and some missing buttons that were taken care of at my request. my nicely broken-in 40+ year old jacket should last me many more years now. if you need top notch work done on your vintage flight jacket at a reasonable price, look no further than flightjacket.com . thanks a million!!! (Posted on 1/10/14)