- Beautiful Jacket! Review by Joe
- I had ordered a russett horsehide A2 jacket size 44R and it arrived in 4 days. The quality of the jacket is obvious--very well built! This is definitely not a "mall jacket". Unfortunately i had to return it for a refund as i ordered a size to small and am now waiting to lose more weight before ordering the proper size. ---Joe (Posted on 9/19/14)
- Very nice jacket. Review by Jan
I just received an A2 seal brown horsehide jacket and I must say that I like it a lot.
My e-mails were answered promptly and delivery to the Netherlands after ordering was very quick.
I would not hesitate to make further business with flightjacket.com.
(Posted on 8/19/14)
- FANTASTIC A-2!!! Review by Jason
- A big thank you to Shaul and all at USAuthentic for a strong, beautifully crafted shell, haven't taken it off yet and it's only getting better and better. Ear to ear grin, thanks very much! (Posted on 6/8/14)
- FANTASTIC!!! Review by Jason J. Warburton
- Just received my russet horsehide A-2 and I'm thrilled! Wonderful craftsmanship and attention to detail, this will be keeping me company for a long time to come :) (Posted on 6/5/14)
- Finest jacket for it´s price Review by ViperARG
- From Argentina through a friend on FL, Miami he brought to me this jacket I ordered him. I was worry about the size but Im 5.7" and in shape, It came out perfectly, the quality is just awesome and it makes you look badass. 100% trusted company. Good job and many thanks from Buenos Aires (Posted on 5/28/14)
- Horsehide A-2 - Best I've had! Review by Scott
- Like others on the blog, I've had my share of different flying jackets from different manufacturers and I can tell you that this new jacket is going to be a favorite. It is already much more wearable than those I purchased (and later sold) from another company that charges twice the price. The leather is still thick as I remember from those other jackets but does not have consistency of cardboard. I believe it'll break in much faster and last much longer than it needs to! Looking forward to the Fall ;-) (Posted on 5/27/14)
- Great jacket! Review by Ying
- It is a great jacket. And the patches sewn on the jacket are very nice. I really love this jacket. And very good customer service. I will back to order something else again. Thank you very much. (Posted on 4/11/14)
- Perfect Review by Ying
- The jacket is great. The patches were perfect sewn on the jacket. Everything is great. I really love it. (Posted on 4/9/14)
- Outstanding quality Review by Pablo Spirit
- I've own several A2 and in my opinion U.S. authentic is the best A2 jacket money can buy! the quality of he horsehide and the material is topnotch . It's my instant favorite and I would say it's the same par with Lost World jacket that cost twice as much. I highly recommend this jacket and I guarantee you will wear it with pride and it's made in U.S.A.!!!! (Posted on 3/5/14)
- US Authentic makes beautiful and accurate jackets Review by Nick
Join Date:Dec 2010
I have a G-1 and a russet A-2 that are beautiful and I just received an A-2 vest in Goat-seal brown-an A-2 without sleeves or collar and no waistband to wear under an A-2 or whatever-It is absolutely pristine.i am so happy with it-I have know Shaul for more than 10 years and his jackets, nose art and jacket repairs are second to none-realistic and you get value and authenticity-there are many companies out there that are more expensive and you dont get the detail that you get from US Authentic-They have evolved into one of the best jacket companies in the business-I have 16 jackets from all the current manufacturers and US Authentic's are some of the nicest.-Nick (Posted on 3/2/14)