- An excellent piece of history Review by Kristie
- We ordered this jacket for my grandfather with nose art hand painted on the back. It is a piece of history and a wonderful gift. Thank you for your unique and thorough craftsmanship. (Posted on 12/16/14)
- Seal Horsehide A-2 Review by John
- I purchased this jacket from its original owner, who apparently bought it and never wore it! The jacket came to me as if it had never even been tried on - the horsehide completely fresh and needing to be broken in. I haven't taken it off! What an amazing jacket. I had been researching the different reproductions extensively and decided I would go after one of these based on all of the great reviews. I made the right choice. Everything is perfect. The cotton thread, cotton liner, wool knits, great great great fit!! Can't say that enough. Awesome hardware too. I suspect I will be wearing this jacket for the rest of my life. Just emailed Shaul to order an A-1!! (Posted on 11/9/14)
- Exactly what I wanted Review by James
- Highly recommend U.S. Authentic. You'll read how Shaul is extremely responsive to messages and helpful with sizing and other recommendations in other reviews. That was true for me as well, but in addition to that I now have a custom flight jacket that was created exactly how I requested, and straight out of the box it is clear that this jacket is very well-made and will last a long, long time. Thanks again to Shaul and his excellent staff for a well-made, good looking, custom-made A2 that didn't cost a $1000. (Posted on 11/6/14)
- Perfect Fit! Review by Digger
- I just received your A-2 goatskin medium brown jacket and couldn't be happier. There was no guess work in sizing. I ordered my 46R suit size and the fit is spot on. Earlier I had ordered and returned an A-2 from a competitor. Using their size conversion chart I had opted for an XL (46 to48). The shoulders were too large and the torso and sleeves way too long. Thanks! (Posted on 10/25/14)
- Beautiful Jacket! Review by Joe
- I had ordered a russett horsehide A2 jacket size 44R and it arrived in 4 days. The quality of the jacket is obvious--very well built! This is definitely not a "mall jacket". Unfortunately i had to return it for a refund as i ordered a size to small and am now waiting to lose more weight before ordering the proper size. ---Joe (Posted on 9/19/14)
- Very nice jacket. Review by Jan
I just received an A2 seal brown horsehide jacket and I must say that I like it a lot.
My e-mails were answered promptly and delivery to the Netherlands after ordering was very quick.
I would not hesitate to make further business with flightjacket.com.
(Posted on 8/19/14)
- FANTASTIC A-2!!! Review by Jason
- A big thank you to Shaul and all at USAuthentic for a strong, beautifully crafted shell, haven't taken it off yet and it's only getting better and better. Ear to ear grin, thanks very much! (Posted on 6/8/14)
- FANTASTIC!!! Review by Jason J. Warburton
- Just received my russet horsehide A-2 and I'm thrilled! Wonderful craftsmanship and attention to detail, this will be keeping me company for a long time to come :) (Posted on 6/5/14)
- Finest jacket for it´s price Review by ViperARG
- From Argentina through a friend on FL, Miami he brought to me this jacket I ordered him. I was worry about the size but Im 5.7" and in shape, It came out perfectly, the quality is just awesome and it makes you look badass. 100% trusted company. Good job and many thanks from Buenos Aires (Posted on 5/28/14)
- Horsehide A-2 - Best I've had! Review by Scott
- Like others on the blog, I've had my share of different flying jackets from different manufacturers and I can tell you that this new jacket is going to be a favorite. It is already much more wearable than those I purchased (and later sold) from another company that charges twice the price. The leather is still thick as I remember from those other jackets but does not have consistency of cardboard. I believe it'll break in much faster and last much longer than it needs to! Looking forward to the Fall ;-) (Posted on 5/27/14)