- Extremely satisfied Review by Michael S. Goldfarb
I just wanted to tell you that after a few days of wear, I am THRILLED with the seal A-2 that I got from you last week. It remains a mystery to me why folks think that they have to spend $200 more (plus overseas shipping and import duty) to get a proper horsehide repro!
Anyway, I just wanted to report that I'm extremely satisfied - and very bummed out that it's going to be too warm to wear the jacket most of this week! Best of luck, and keep up the great work. (Posted on 7/21/10)
- Gorgeous, perfect fit Review by Al Sagoto
Wow! The jacket arrived today and it is gorgeous. It fits like a champ too, and that inside pocket you rigged is better than I could ever do on my shoe machines. I've been sitting in my easy chair gently hand rolling the leather all over to get it limbered up and broken-in, and man, that Italian horse is some nice stuff. I like the way you used the flankier belly cuts for the sleeves, because it's so firm it would be hard to break in otherwise. I pulled out last year's A-2 for comparison, and this new leather is head and shoulders above the old batch--firmer and thicker.
Don't know what I'll do with my old one now. Any collectors' market for 2nd hand US Authentic jackets yet?
I'm very pleased, and will let you know how the new one wears in.
Cheers (Posted on 7/21/10)
- As authentic as any jacket can be Review by Steve Snyder
Thank you for your assistance in resolving the small problem we had with my jacket. I just wanted to mention that your Authentic A-2 russet horsehide jacket has already become my favorite in the short time I have owned it.
I get numerous compliments on the quality and fit from "regular" folks as well as some very envious glances from Confederate Air Force members, I won't be leaving it setting in the hanger.
It is as authentic as any jacket can be, currently made.
Thanks again for your excellent service and product.
I hope everything is returning somewhat to a more normal environment in your part of the country. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your friends and relatives.
Please contact me if you have any questions. (Posted on 7/21/10)
- No comparison to other brands Review by Bob Brunn
I just received an A-2 from you and the quality is outstanding. I also own an A-2 from Cooper and there is no comparison. I work in the automotive field and wear the cooper to work and save the US Auth for other use. I don't want to get her dirty.
Saving up for a G-1.
Thanks and keep up the good work! (Posted on 7/21/10)
- Outstanding Review by Eric W. Barry, M.D.
Outstanding! My size 42R Horsehide Russet A2 (that I exchanged for a
44R) arrived today, and I couldn't be more pleased. The color and fit are perfect, the new leather smell is intoxicating, and the custom name tag you guys made for me is exactly what I wanted. I'm glad I went with the smaller size, as the fit is consistent with 1940's photos I've seen of Jimmy Doolittle, Jimmy Stewart, and others. (Okay, 1960's pictures of Bob Crane and Steve McQueen, too.)
I've spent the last half hour comparing features and details on my new jacket with photos in Jon Maguire's books (and Eastman's Golden Book!) and I've concluded that US Authentic does a great job duplicating the WWII A2 for a very reasonable price. In addition, your service is so prompt, courteous, and efficient, it makes my head spin!
You've got one very satisfied ex-Green Beret/ex-Army Doc up here in Maine! Thanks. (Posted on 7/21/10)
- You have a customer for life Review by K. Foley
- I am writing this letter to thank you for making a great product. My order was put in the mail on Sat and on Tues the jacket arrived! That is 1 day shipping. The wrong size was ordered by me so i called at 8am to return it. I was given a return # and 3 days later the new jacket arrived! The customer service of your company is fantastic and the A-2 you produce is unbelievable, the weight of the jacket is just right, craftsmanship is perfect, color is perfect, price is $200 less than Eastman, Lost Worlds. Mr. Dover you have a customer for life! BTW whoever crafted my jacket should receive a pay raise. Thank you. (Posted on 7/21/10)
- Great and fast service Review by Guus
- I would like to thank U.S. Authentic for the great and fast service and for the quality of their products. Just recently I ordered a seal brown A2 and got it the next day. It's a fantastic jacket. Keep up the great work. (Posted on 7/21/10)
- Excellent Review by Jonathan Glazer
- Just got the A-2 yesterday. Excellent as usual!! I think the A-2 fits me a little better in the 42 than the 40. I love the jacket already and am wearing it today. My other two G-1s that you made me got away to my two sons so I will probably be ordering another G-1 plain-no insignias in the next couple of weeks. (Posted on 7/21/10)
- Quality service Review by Bob Jacobs
- If you are interested in an authentic and quality A-2 Flight Jacket, US Authentic is the place to purchase it. I received a seal brown horsehide A-2 from US Authentic as a Christmas gift. Mr. Dover stands behind his products with quality service. Compare other A-2 jackets on the A-2 Jacket Website and see for yourself. C****r, A****x, and Sc**t do not have the quality you find with Us Authentic. (Posted on 7/21/10)
- Highest quality Review by Capt. Dick
Your jacket (A-2) IS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY.... I just want to make it look older!!!!!
Guess Rough Wear Clothing Co. Is a bit overpriced....
(Posted on 7/21/10)