- You guys are the best Review by Rich Keys (April 2006)
Jacket is back "home". Thank you for the quick service, and the little touches (re-sewing the nametape without sewing it to the lining and color thread on unit patch). Throat latch is perfect. Easy to see why you guys are the best.
(Posted on 7/23/10)
- Could not be happier Review by Tom Ames (February 2006)
Hello US Authentic!
Just a note to thank you for a great A2 Goatskin! It came in the mail today and I could not be happier with fit and finish. A special thanks to the person on the phone with whom I placed the order. I wear a 40 regular and after explaining my size the person said to go with a 42 regular. I was really concerned as I currently own a competitor's jacket, size large, and have never been happy with it. They only offer a medium or large type of sizing and the medium was too small and the large which I bought was a compromise at best. Well, after looking at all the various sites I decided to go with yours and the quality is great, the fit is great and I am so happy I bought from you and would reccommend you over any other coat. I cannot imagine the more expensive coats being any better. I am debating whether or not to have the sleeves shortened but I really do not want to be without it for the rest of the winter. Is there a time frame on returning for sleeve shortening?
A satisfied customer
(Posted on 7/22/10)
- Great jacket Review by Eric Hooper
- Got the jacket a few minutes ago, I am wearing it as I write this. It looks great! Thanks for all your help and assistance. After my brother sees it I may be contacting you for another one. I will be wearing it to the 490th reunion in Oct. hopefully some of the guys will enjoy it. (Posted on 7/22/10)
- Thank you for a great jacket! Review by Randy Workman
I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know I received my goatskin A2 yesterday. After numerous emails you were correct on the size. The sleeves are about a inch longer than I like but thatâ€™s something I can live with because the quality and authentic look of the jacket more than make up for it! I had a C***er horsehide and your A2 is a far superior reproduction it does even come close. I was also surprised to receive the jacket in 2 business days!
I just had a question about the thickness or weight of the goatskin, how does it compare to that of the horsehide?
Thank You for such a great jacket! Keep up the great work.
(Posted on 7/22/10)
- Awesome quality and service! Review by Ray Krivanek
Just received my russet brown horsehide A2!
I just ordered a size 44 regular to try out for possible modifications, but after wearing it for about 30 seconds I found it to be perfect just the way it is. I ordered my jacket on Sunday night, and received it on Wednesday, just in time for the Thanksgiving holiday.I can now use my holiday vacation to paint my own nose art design on my new jacket. Thanks for offering a superior and authentic product, and for the lightning fast shipment of my purchase. I hope to purchase a few more jackets from your company in the future, and will reccomend you to all my friends.
(Posted on 7/22/10)
- Fits like a glove, great investment! Review by Svegard Kurt
Thanks for a great jacket, that fits like "hand in glove"â€¦can`t increase weight now howeverâ€¦
I am looking forward to see how it will look and "change" over time regarding color and hide.
This jacket is so much more cool than any fashion replica on the streetâ€¦that is so hot this fall/winter here in Europe now.
A good investment that hopefully will stay in my wardrobe many years to come!
All the best!
Have a nice day!
Vennlig hilsen/Best regards
(Posted on 7/22/10)
- Impeccable stitching, wonderful lining Review by Dan Rulli
- Recieved a goatskin A2 a few days ago and I am amazed at what a nice jacket this is. Light weight, tough, impeccable stitching, wonderful cotton lining. It fits better than I would have imagined for a jacket that I ordered without trying on first. It almost feels like a heavy shirt that I can wear all day. I can't say enough good things about it. A great jacket for the price. (Posted on 7/22/10)
- I will never part with this jacket Review by Steve Snyder
I purchased one of your russet horsehide A-2 jackets a year ago after a long search (20+ years) for an authentic reproduction.
All I can say, is thank you, as a former Air Force pilot and current Army Apache pilot in the Guard, I get numerous compliments whenever I wear it from fellow aviators past and present.
Initially, I had a few minor problems which were handled immediately and I will never part with this jacket. The older it gets, the better I like it.
I only wish I had a son to pass it onto, as it should just be getting broken in when I check out. (Posted on 7/21/10)
- Extremely satisfied Review by Michael S. Goldfarb
I just wanted to tell you that after a few days of wear, I am THRILLED with the seal A-2 that I got from you last week. It remains a mystery to me why folks think that they have to spend $200 more (plus overseas shipping and import duty) to get a proper horsehide repro!
Anyway, I just wanted to report that I'm extremely satisfied - and very bummed out that it's going to be too warm to wear the jacket most of this week! Best of luck, and keep up the great work. (Posted on 7/21/10)
- Gorgeous, perfect fit Review by Al Sagoto
Wow! The jacket arrived today and it is gorgeous. It fits like a champ too, and that inside pocket you rigged is better than I could ever do on my shoe machines. I've been sitting in my easy chair gently hand rolling the leather all over to get it limbered up and broken-in, and man, that Italian horse is some nice stuff. I like the way you used the flankier belly cuts for the sleeves, because it's so firm it would be hard to break in otherwise. I pulled out last year's A-2 for comparison, and this new leather is head and shoulders above the old batch--firmer and thicker.
Don't know what I'll do with my old one now. Any collectors' market for 2nd hand US Authentic jackets yet?
I'm very pleased, and will let you know how the new one wears in.
Cheers (Posted on 7/21/10)