- No comparison to other brands Review by Bob Brunn
I just received an A-2 from you and the quality is outstanding. I also own an A-2 from Cooper and there is no comparison. I work in the automotive field and wear the cooper to work and save the US Auth for other use. I don't want to get her dirty.
Saving up for a G-1.
Thanks and keep up the good work! (Posted on 7/21/2010)
- Outstanding Review by Eric W. Barry, M.D.
Outstanding! My size 42R Horsehide Russet A2 (that I exchanged for a
44R) arrived today, and I couldn't be more pleased. The color and fit are perfect, the new leather smell is intoxicating, and the custom name tag you guys made for me is exactly what I wanted. I'm glad I went with the smaller size, as the fit is consistent with 1940's photos I've seen of Jimmy Doolittle, Jimmy Stewart, and others. (Okay, 1960's pictures of Bob Crane and Steve McQueen, too.)
I've spent the last half hour comparing features and details on my new jacket with photos in Jon Maguire's books (and Eastman's Golden Book!) and I've concluded that US Authentic does a great job duplicating the WWII A2 for a very reasonable price. In addition, your service is so prompt, courteous, and efficient, it makes my head spin!
You've got one very satisfied ex-Green Beret/ex-Army Doc up here in Maine! Thanks. (Posted on 7/21/2010)
- You have a customer for life Review by K. Foley
- I am writing this letter to thank you for making a great product. My order was put in the mail on Sat and on Tues the jacket arrived! That is 1 day shipping. The wrong size was ordered by me so i called at 8am to return it. I was given a return # and 3 days later the new jacket arrived! The customer service of your company is fantastic and the A-2 you produce is unbelievable, the weight of the jacket is just right, craftsmanship is perfect, color is perfect, price is $200 less than Eastman, Lost Worlds. Mr. Dover you have a customer for life! BTW whoever crafted my jacket should receive a pay raise. Thank you. (Posted on 7/21/2010)
- Great and fast service Review by Guus
- I would like to thank U.S. Authentic for the great and fast service and for the quality of their products. Just recently I ordered a seal brown A2 and got it the next day. It's a fantastic jacket. Keep up the great work. (Posted on 7/21/2010)
- Excellent Review by Jonathan Glazer
- Just got the A-2 yesterday. Excellent as usual!! I think the A-2 fits me a little better in the 42 than the 40. I love the jacket already and am wearing it today. My other two G-1s that you made me got away to my two sons so I will probably be ordering another G-1 plain-no insignias in the next couple of weeks. (Posted on 7/21/2010)
- Quality service Review by Bob Jacobs
- If you are interested in an authentic and quality A-2 Flight Jacket, US Authentic is the place to purchase it. I received a seal brown horsehide A-2 from US Authentic as a Christmas gift. Mr. Dover stands behind his products with quality service. Compare other A-2 jackets on the A-2 Jacket Website and see for yourself. C****r, A****x, and Sc**t do not have the quality you find with Us Authentic. (Posted on 7/21/2010)
- Highest quality Review by Capt. Dick
Your jacket (A-2) IS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY.... I just want to make it look older!!!!!
Guess Rough Wear Clothing Co. Is a bit overpriced....
(Posted on 7/21/2010)
- Expertly crafted Review by Bruce Kendall
- I received my A2 today and it is a beauty, indeed. It fits well, is expertly crafted, and appears to be authentic in every detail. It is hard for me to imagine a jacket more expertly crafted than this one. Obviously, I am very pleased. You may recall that I had intended to purchase an A2 from Flight Suits but opted to buy one from you after reading the testimonials on your web site. Looking at and wearing this jacket validates all of the testimonials. I would not hesitate to recommend U.S. Authentic to anyone interested in an authentic A2. Please convey my appreciation to the individuals who worked on my jacket for their excellent craftsmanship. I look forward to doing business with you in the future. (Posted on 7/21/2010)
- Rolex, BMW, and US Authenti Review by Steve Willey
- I was relatively uninformed about the authentic aspects of A-2 jackets and after much study decided to try US Authentic. I ordered a goatskin model and when it arrived was impressed at the softness and style. I may never be an expert on the various things that make an "authentic" jacket, but I do recognize quality when I see it. Rolex, BMW, and US Authentic!! (Posted on 7/21/2010)
- Flawless leather Review by Byron Lang
Thanks for a wonderful jacket. I had been in the market for a substantial, quality USA made leather jacket for several weeks. I liked the style of the flight jacket and viewed many in stores and on the internet before making a decision. The store brands always seemed to have one imperfection or another. They were not of quality construction and were often manufactured of substandard materials in countries most of us are not familiar with. I found flaws with every jacket I examined.
I then came across U.S. AUTHENTIC' S website while looking for a reputable maker of flight jackets on the internet. I read the descriptions and the many letters of praise from satisfied customers around the country. I was a bit apprehensive about purchasing a jacket site unseen, but was reassured by the full refund policy. I decided to take a chance and placed an order for a horsehide A-2 jacket. In just a few days it arrived, despite being shipped during the height of the Christmas rush season.
I was very pleasantly surprised upon receiving the jacket. Although I am not an expert on A-2 jackets, I was very impressed with the workmanship and the high quality leather used in construction. All the seams lined up perfectly and the leather was flawless. It is the best leather jacket I had seen in many years, and it seemed to exude a certain nostalgia of nobler time in America. To say that I am completely satisfied would be an understatement. Thanks again for a fine jacket. (Posted on 7/21/2010)