- Horse hide seal brown A2 Review by Theo
- The jacket is extremely good quality the fit is perfect I am very happy with the jacket . I will certainly be shopping he again . I found the product and company service first class .I highly recommend this company . I placed the order on13/8/13 it arrived her in austrlia on the 19/813. (Posted on 8/19/13)
- newly flightjacket addict Review by Aleksander
- Ordered my first A2 jacket thru this site. Very fast delivery even if I live in Norway, I would prefer the jacket to be a little more fit around the waist and maybe the arms. But I guess next time I want a more fit jacket, I just get the custom made alternative. Anyways I look awesome in it so no big of a problem. I'm gonna use it in the beginning and the end of winter, so a bit room for thick clothes under the jacket is perfect. Next order in the future is probably gonna be for a sheepskin jacket to keep away those damn cold norwegian winters (Posted on 8/13/13)
- blonde bombshell jacket A-2 Review by Andre miller
The support team for this website is amazing.
They responded to my emails very fast and even on a weekend.
Shipping tracking number was right on!!
Oh and the jacket was out of this world amazing.
Highly recommend this company:)
(Posted on 5/30/13)
- Best jacket so far. Review by Russell
- First of all, the company is fantastic. I made the order on a Monday and it was at my house on Wednesday. Shipping is very fast and so are e-mails. Secondly, the jacket itself is amazing! I've owned two A2's before this one and they didn't fit, or feel quite right. They were both too big, and the leather was fairly unsatisfactory. I ordered the A2, in horsehide russet, in my sport coat size. When I pulled it out of the box, the smell filled the room and I could immediately tell the leather was of good quality, because it was extremely stiff. I've worn it few times at the airport and when I ride my motorcycle. It fits me very well, and is now starting to break in. Overall I would definitely recommend buying from this company, as well as spending the extra money for the horsehide russet. A fantastic company with a fantastic product. I will definitely buy from here again. (Posted on 5/20/13)
- A2 Horsehide Seal Brown Review by xray63
Very beautiful jacket, size fits perfectly.
I have ordered the jacket 3 march end received it in italy 11 march, very good service.
This Company is by far the best internet Company that I have dealt with.
(Posted on 3/11/13)
- Medium Brown Goatskin Review by CW3PA
- This jacket is excellent. Two emails & timely responses were all it took to get the correct size. I looked at other sites, but couldn't see any reason to go with them considering the product offered and the steep prices. The fit and workmanship are superb. There have been many complements, and I've recommend your products to any that are interested purchasing a flight jacket. Your web site is easy to navigate & informative. Shipping was fast & the UPS tracking was right on. (Posted on 2/19/13)
- Quality,Value ,U.S.Made Review by T.M.
- I purchased the goatskin A-2,and am happy to report that we still make quality in the good ol' U.S.A.! Jacket is top quality build,an accurate overall reproduction of a garment that had MANY different contractors in the day,and a great value compared to the top U,K, manufacturers.They also replaced the cuffs on my horsehide A-2 from a different shop. Class operation,super fast shipping,I'm happy to support this bunch with my purchase! (Posted on 2/16/13)
- Horsehide A2 jackets Review by Steve
I recently purchased a horsehide A2 and the jacket was so spectacular that I purchased the seal brown version also. Shaul is very responsive to questions over e-mail. I ordered my first jacket on a Tuesday and I had it my hands the next day being on the east coast.
The jackets are sized per the original military specifications, so your normal sport coat size will fit perfectly. I had both jackets made with a combination cotton in the jacket body with smooth red rayon in the jacket sleeves the make it a bit easier to slide in and out of per my 42R build. The jackets are extremely well made and I couldn't find any part of the jacket where I felt there could be an improvement. Both the russet and the seal brown colors are right on the money and are historically correct.
I am a helicopter pilot who belongs to multiple aviation groups. These jackets are turning heads with great interest among the other pilots.
US Authentic is definitely the place to go for military leather. I plan on additional purchases from them. I promise that the A2 will become part of who you are! The look is timeless! (Posted on 12/31/12)
- great jacket Review by walt
- Started to buy from gibson and barnes, but now I'm glad I chose you. Good leather, and russet color. I was glad to see the weight of the jacket. This is my second purchase from you. I've got the goatskin in a size 44 reg. This one I got in a 42 reg and fits me a lot better. Three day shipping was great. (Posted on 12/13/12)
- horsehide A-2 russet brown Review by walt
- Just received today. Better than expected. The weight of the jacket is a heavy horsehide, and the color was just like the picture. I started to go with Gibson and Barnes, but after reading all the great reviews about this jacket, I thought I would give it a try. The 42 reg. fits me fine at 5 ft. 10 in. and 160 lbs. A little roomy but very comfortable. Shipping was extremely fast. (Posted on 12/11/12)