- A-2 Flight Jacket Customized Review by Davide Golnelli
We just received our 2 A-2 jackets, we ask for some mods and they delivered a great job.
The Jackets are beautiful, the quality of the leather is excellent and vintage brown horse hide we choose is outstanding.
Definitely two great jackets.
Very fast to delivery too.
(Posted on 9/14/13)
- A-2 Flight jackets Top Notch Review by Mark J.
At the end of this past August of 2013, I purchased sight unseen 2 A-2's........ 1 in goatskin and the second in horsehide.... from your website.
I have been around the originals all of my 63 years. My Father brought home 2 from WW2 and wore them till they fell off of him. We started procuring copies in the early 70's. They were close, but not really there.
I have 2 from Lost Worlds that are excellent copies from the 90's. I have out-grown them. I decided to give your company a try....... and I am a stickler for authenticity..........
Your jackets are dead on!!!! I compared every detail to 4 originals and yours could pass as New Old Stock. !!!!
Keep up the excellent work and attention to detail...... your product and pricing and delivery beats them all....
Sincerely, Mark J. Petroski (Posted on 9/9/13)
- this A2…. is fantastic. Review by Carlos Pereira
My friend Eva Lourenco just arrived from the States and brought to me the A2 Horsehide seal brown that I bought online. This is a wonderful jacket, the color is exactly the same that I saw in flightjacket.com. I´m very pleased to be the owner of the most beautiful jacket I ever had; and you have responsibly of this, so I thank you very much The company made a great job with the manufacturing and you made a great job as a seller.
I’ve been 6 years in the Portuguese air force, and at the time I had the Portuguese leather flight jacket (it’s like the MA1 but in seal brown leather), that was a great jacket too, but this A2…. is fantastic.
Thank you once more
(Posted on 8/29/13)
- 1st Class Jacket Review by Christian
- I'm very happy with my russet horsehide A2. Quality leather with a superb finish. The workmanship is 1st class right down to the stitching. Love the collar stand which makes the jacket close neatly higher up the neck and gives a slight roll to the collar - Kind of like a Brooks Bros button down shirt. Worn-in in the rain on the West Coast of Ireland the leather is shaping up nicely. After many years of wearing leather jackets, this A2 is a real stand-out piece! Thanks to Shaul for the sizing tips and the fast delivery. (Posted on 8/21/13)
- Horse hide seal brown A2 Review by Theo
- The jacket is extremely good quality the fit is perfect I am very happy with the jacket . I will certainly be shopping he again . I found the product and company service first class .I highly recommend this company . I placed the order on13/8/13 it arrived her in austrlia on the 19/813. (Posted on 8/19/13)
- newly flightjacket addict Review by Aleksander
- Ordered my first A2 jacket thru this site. Very fast delivery even if I live in Norway, I would prefer the jacket to be a little more fit around the waist and maybe the arms. But I guess next time I want a more fit jacket, I just get the custom made alternative. Anyways I look awesome in it so no big of a problem. I'm gonna use it in the beginning and the end of winter, so a bit room for thick clothes under the jacket is perfect. Next order in the future is probably gonna be for a sheepskin jacket to keep away those damn cold norwegian winters (Posted on 8/13/13)
- blonde bombshell jacket A-2 Review by Andre miller
The support team for this website is amazing.
They responded to my emails very fast and even on a weekend.
Shipping tracking number was right on!!
Oh and the jacket was out of this world amazing.
Highly recommend this company:)
(Posted on 5/30/13)
- Best jacket so far. Review by Russell
- First of all, the company is fantastic. I made the order on a Monday and it was at my house on Wednesday. Shipping is very fast and so are e-mails. Secondly, the jacket itself is amazing! I've owned two A2's before this one and they didn't fit, or feel quite right. They were both too big, and the leather was fairly unsatisfactory. I ordered the A2, in horsehide russet, in my sport coat size. When I pulled it out of the box, the smell filled the room and I could immediately tell the leather was of good quality, because it was extremely stiff. I've worn it few times at the airport and when I ride my motorcycle. It fits me very well, and is now starting to break in. Overall I would definitely recommend buying from this company, as well as spending the extra money for the horsehide russet. A fantastic company with a fantastic product. I will definitely buy from here again. (Posted on 5/20/13)
- A2 Horsehide Seal Brown Review by xray63
Very beautiful jacket, size fits perfectly.
I have ordered the jacket 3 march end received it in italy 11 march, very good service.
This Company is by far the best internet Company that I have dealt with.
(Posted on 3/11/13)
- Medium Brown Goatskin Review by CW3PA
- This jacket is excellent. Two emails & timely responses were all it took to get the correct size. I looked at other sites, but couldn't see any reason to go with them considering the product offered and the steep prices. The fit and workmanship are superb. There have been many complements, and I've recommend your products to any that are interested purchasing a flight jacket. Your web site is easy to navigate & informative. Shipping was fast & the UPS tracking was right on. (Posted on 2/19/13)