- Ready Review by Grizzly P.
- I ordered the seal brown horsehide. This jacket is straight up street armor. I would recommend it to anyone. (Posted on 11/13/2012)
- PERFECT Review by donniedee
- ordered my horse hide a2 when it arrived she fit like a glove and was worth every penny spent, there not cheap but if you want a jacket to pass down and last a life time GET IT... youll be happy (Posted on 11/11/2012)
- Goatskin A2 jacket Review by G. J. Texan
I received my goatskin A2 one day before scheduled delivery date by UPS. Shipping from U.S. to Italy only took seven days. The jacket fits correctly and the goatskin brown is just the way I expected. I know that I will appreciate more my A2 as I break in the leather. In other words, I am fully satisfied.
Dear Shaul Dover I thank you for promptly updating me with e-mails about order confirmation and shipping informations
(Posted on 10/8/2012)
- Awesome A-2! Review by Zach
- I received my russet horsehide jacket the other day, and it far exceeded my expectations! I decided to order from US Authentic after looking at a few different companies due to Shaul's great reviews and communication (prompt response to my size inquiry). I received my jacket only a week after I placed my order, and that included the custom lining. The craftsmanship is exquisite, and the fit is just as great. The horsehide is very thick, but it moves and breaths very well. I also added an AAF silk scarf to complete the look, and it is a very nice piece as well. I can't wait to get my jacket it broken in, I'm looking for excuses to get out of the house just so I can wear it! (Posted on 9/30/2012)
- Very accurate A-2 Review by C.K.
- I am very pleased with my jacket. I bought a Russet horsehide A-2 from U.S. Authentic two winters ago. I was luke warm to the generic non-original manufacturer look so I bought an Aero of Scotland A-2, which was very highly rated on several consumer review sites. Comparing them side by side, the U.S. is a much better jacket. The aero feels flimsy and it's too dark brown, in fact it looks black indoors under atrifical light. The Aero compared to an original issue Aero 42-15142-P (which I own one of) has many inaccuracies, so many in fact I feel their advertisment of "stitch-for-stitch" reproduction is false advertising. The original maker U.S. comes closest to copying is Perry Sportswear 42-16175-P. If a few small changes were made to the stitching in a few areas and a Perry Sportswear label added, I think U.S. could rival Eastman and Good wear leather in the original maker reproduction A-2 market. I will be sending my Aero back and keeping my U.S. Authentic. (Posted on 9/8/2012)
- My 2nd A2 from flight jacket Review by Alex C
- Received my 2nd A2 in seal brown 2 days earlier that expected! Excellent workmanship. I bought my 1st A2 from flight jacket about 4 years ago in russet brown and decided to add the seal brown to my collection. It will take awhile to break in the leather, but i'm loving it going through the whole process again. Thanks shaul Dover! (Posted on 8/11/2012)
- Superb Jacket! Review by Mike P.
- I can't say enough about the seal brown horsehide A-2 that I just received from your company. Absolutely stunning, at a fantastic price. At least 1/4 less the price than the other "big name" mfgs. The attention paid to detail and original specs. is as good as I've seen. Very, very close to an original WW11 that I owned. Keep up the good work! ( p.s. you are a big name in my book!) (Posted on 3/23/2012)
- Superb Product! Review by Mike P.
- I really can't say enough about this seal brown horsehide A-2 that I just received from your company. Absolutely stunning! The attention paid to the original specs. is very, very close to an original WW11 that I owned. Excellent workmanship and detail at about two thirds the cost of some of the other "big name" makers I researched. Keep up the good work! I will be purchasing another jacket from you. Thank you so much. (p.s. you are a big name in my book!) (Posted on 3/23/2012)
- Great Product! Sizing Chart A Big Help! Review by Daniel
I received my A2 flight jacket today and it fits perfectly thanks to your sizing chart. The horsehide seal brown is worth every bit of the additional cost.
By way of information, I found your company on a Google search after a disappointing experience with another flight jacket from a different company. (That company's flight jacket had been previously Made in the USA but not now is foreign made and the inferior quality was evident. Trust me, I returned it as soon as possible.)
Your A2 flight jacket from www.flightjacket.com was superior in every way. And the order process, confirmation, shipping e-mail, and tracking info was perfect.
Be assured that, as I wear the A2 flight jacket, when people comment on it, I will prominently mention your company and the superior product, purchasing process, and all around excellent experience I had when I bought my jacket from FlightJacket.com.
Thanks again!! (Posted on 1/16/2012)
- very positive Review by C. C.
- I have owned my A-2 jacket for more than three years and looks great. I have had alot of compliments, especially at the air museum where I volunteer twice a week. The quality of your A-2 jacket is superb and your price is very reasonable. I have looked at other manufactures at a higher cost and yours are just as good and in some instances much better. Thank you. C.C. (Posted on 1/2/2012)