- Top product, top service Review by Craig Schofield (June 2010)
- Just received my A2. Couldn't be happier. Ordered on Monday, received on Friday. I live in Australia. Top product, top service. (Posted on 7/28/10)
- By far the best A2 I've owned Review by Bill Shea (April 2010)
- The jacket arrived in good order and I am knocked out by what a great product this is. I've owned four A-2's over the years and this one is far and away the best. The quality and weight of the hide, fit and finish, etc. is amazing. Like I mentioned I purchased a similar product from Cockpit USA last fall for more money and was disappointed. My son loves the other one so it still worked out ok. The size you recommended is perfect. The only feedback I would offer is that the sleeves could be a little bit roomier. Thanks again for all of your help. (Posted on 7/28/10)
- Great jacket Review by Bill Brushey (February 2010)
- Got the jacket! One bad ass piece of hide!! Fit is good! Thanks a lot!! (Posted on 7/28/10)
- Gorgeous jacket!! Review by Dr. T.C. (September 2009)
- The US Authentic Seal Brown Horsehide A2 I bought this past March is gorgeous! This is the jacket for those of you who want one built according to the original specification, but don't want to spend a grand. It is perfect in all the ways that matter. I gave my weight and height to the phone representative and the result is a perfect fit. The original spec materials and design keep you warm in a cold, drizzling, driving 33 degree wind. This coat will provide the highest ratio of authenticity to cost. Highly recommended. (Posted on 7/28/10)
- Great success Review by Poli Kyriacou (July 2009)
- I received my order last week and I just wanted to say thank you for the jacket, it was a huge success, everyone loved it and thanks so much for the super fast delivery! (Posted on 7/28/10)
- The highest quality jacket anywhere Review by Don Cisle (November 2008)
Thanks for the wonderful jacket... and in record time too! You obviously had just that spec in stock! I've got to say that you guys make some of the highest quality jackets anywhere! While I don't have an Eastman leather jacket, I do have two of their fabric jackets; and while the quality is outstanding, for the money, you guys blow them out of the water! Thanks again, and keep up the good work.
(Posted on 7/28/10)
- Fits me perfectly Review by Lars Urban (September 2008)
Ten minutes ago I picked up my horsehide russet A2 from UPS. You recommendations regarding the size were exact. It fits me perfectly.
Try to imagine a grining horse. Thats how i look like right now.:-) Next thing i will do is making some babies so that i can entail this jacket to them.
Thank you very much and all the best to you
(Posted on 7/28/10)
- Fit and finish are excellent Review by Dennis Parry (August 2008)
- I've had my goatskin A2 for about a month now, and I love it! I have only been able to wear it around the house due to it being in the 80's outside, but the fit and finish are excellent,way nicer than the Cooper it replaced . I wonder why people spend hundreds more for other brands other than maybe authenticity (I guess I don't enough to speak to that). Thank you for a beautiful jacket and fast service. (Posted on 7/28/10)
- Very happy Review by Jason M. (May 2008)
Just thought I'd let you know that I have been wearing my seal brown horsehide
A2 jacket for a few months now. It is breaking in nicely as advertised, and I am very happy with it. I have had several people compliment me on the jacket, including one who was a retired air force colonel and wanted to know where I
got it. Enough said. Thanks for a great jacket.
(Posted on 7/28/10)
- More beautiful than I imagined Review by John Santiago (February 2008)
- The jacket is absolutely amazing!!!! It's much more beautiful than I had imagined, the details really touch my experience in VS21 and japan. Thank you so very much for the wonderful job. I will always treasure it!!!! (Posted on 7/28/10)