Items 1 to 10 of 12 total
- Excellent Product Review by KDH
- Purchased the garment for my son. After owning multiple 3 season coats got tired of the generic look and the inconsistent warmth and weather resistance in spite of the companies describing them as "weatherproof.". The leather finish, workmanship, fit and attention to detail are excellent The service was quick and painless and most importantly, the sizing recommendations are accurate. My son has a 38 inch chest with an athletic build and the 38 size fit him perfectly. I strongly recommend this garment to anyone looking for a 3 season jacket. My plan I to purchase one for myself as soon as possible. (Posted on 2/19/2014)
- Excellent quality Review by Paul Smith
- Received the B-6 jacket last week, but have not had a chance to fly with it until yesterday. The B-3 I have is too bulky in an L-4 cockpit, and the B-6 I just received is just right. It's very warm at altitude and allows complete freedom of movement to reach the controls and to keep turning around to watch for other aircraft. I am completely satisfied with the product. It is very well made, fairly priced and I had it within a week of placing the order. Well done! (Posted on 9/9/2013)
- This jacket is excellent Review by gaarde
This jacket is excellent. One email & timely response was all it took to get the correct size. The fit and workmanship are superb. There have been many complements, and I've recommend your products to any that are interested purchasing a flight jacket. Your web site is easy to navigate & informative. Shipping was fast & the UPS tracking was right on.
The temperature has been down to the low twenties/upper teens at night. This jacket definitely keeps the cold out.
Great job. Thank you for a great jacket. When I'm in the market for an A-2 jacket I'll contact you.
(Posted on 12/25/2010)
- as I had imagined and it is perfect! Review by Sonny Lacey, Pilot, Mustang Aeronautical
The B-6 is exactly as I had imagined and it is perfect! The weather here in Dallas has been unusually warm, but today it dipped down to the upper 20s in the morning. I must say: I was in no way cold with this jacket on. The fit is superb, and the arm length, chest length feels almost as if it is tailor-made!
We are flying some photo missions over the next few months, and our aircraft has open windows when we are on our photo stations. Normally, this time of year, that is a rather chilling prospect. With this jacket, I am not worried in the slightest! I'm going up in the air on Wednesday and will be sure to give you a report of how it works up in its real element.
Kudos to you and the company. Great, great jacket!
(Posted on 12/14/2010)
- I am amazed Review by J.P. (October 2007)
I would just like to thank you for the outstanding service your copmpany provide.
I recently purchased a B6 sheepskin jacket from you with "Killin Time" artwork.
As i live in Scotland i am amazed that with just a few emails regarding measurements you have managed to create a perfectly fitting jacket and posted it accross the pond with absolutely no fuss!
As the winter sets in here its time to get the jacket out for some good runs in my convertible in the cold winter sun..can't wait!.
JP (Posted on 8/2/2010)
- Excellent workmanship Review by Vern Lei (March 2007)
- i have received my jacket and am enjoying it very much. i never thought i would hope for cold weather, but the last few days have been chilly and excellent custom b6 jacket weather. your jacket has received many compliments and i am pleased with the quality, workmanship and custom modifications like the fore arm pocket. thank you for the excellent work. (Posted on 8/2/2010)
- Very nice job Review by Dan Monkiewicz (December 2007)
- Just a quick note. The B-6 now fits perfectly, very nice job and quick! It will accompany me to VA this weekend. It also is the perfect weight for cold days here in the SF bay as well as most wintery locations here in the US. (Posted on 8/2/2010)
- I am truly impressed Review by Don Cisle
I received by B-6 jacket today, and I must say I am once again truly impressed with the fit and finish of your jackets. I purchased one of your A-2s in horsehide russet about a year ago. It surpassed all of my expectations and has broken-in beautifully! The B-6 will no doubt follow suit. Thanks for making me such wonderful jackets! The quality of your products reflects the dedication and skill of your personal. Kudos to you all!
(Posted on 7/28/2010)
- Jacket is like none other Review by Michel Gross
I wanted to let others know how nice your B-6 jacket is. I received one as a gift last year and I am very very happy with it. It fits great, looks great and is so well constructed. The pictures on the web site do not do it justice. I have seen a lot of jackets around but, none can compare to the looks or quality of your jackets.
(Posted on 7/28/2010)
- Thank you for everything Review by Philip Feldman
I picked up my B-6 two weeks ago at you NY facility. I wanted to wait for the excitement to wear off before writing to you. It hasn't. I want to thank you for all of the special touches, from ordering the correct weight shearling, to adding my original squadron patch and hiding its felt damage. This is the perfect weight jacket for the weather we are having. The M-444 I had purchased from you was just to warm in the above teens weather.
The B-6 Fits perfectly. I is extremely comfortable while driving, and surpasses even my USN issue G-1. I have been stopped no less than seven time with compliments and questions. Perhaps you have received requests for more B-6 jackets. Once again, Thank you. (Posted on 7/28/2010)
Items 1 to 10 of 12 total