Items 1 to 10 of 13 total
- A2 Review by J.M. de Haas
- Wow, received my jacket today! What a blast!! Beautiful! You've done a great job. Always wanted one, now I have one and I'm very pleased with the quality of the jacket. I'm very honored, wearing such a jacket. Thank you very much! (Posted on 5/22/2015)
- Nice Custom A-2, But Care In Ordering Review by David G.
- Ordered a horsehide leather A-2 detailed to pre-USAAF AVG specifications. I am delighted with the quality of the jacket and the craftsmanship of the customized leather patches. This is truly an exquisite piece of work. However, be advised that a customized order is COMPLETELY a’la carte. Do not presume you will get all the options on the website ordering form unless you specify each item independently. Also, there is no “customer proof” – a preview for approval prior to assembly and shipping – on final patch production or placement on the jacket. I sent a picture of the desired patch design but not a diagram of the desired placement on the jacket. I also had to order the name tag separately, then either return the jacket to have it sewn on (at my expense) or do it myself. Regardless, it’s a nice value and a fine reproduction. US Authentic worked with me through the ordering glitches. (Posted on 12/13/2010)
- Exceptional product Review by Jojo M.
- I received my A2 Horsehide Seal Brown Flying Tigers yesterday and want to thank you for an exceptional product. The A2 by itself is unbelievable in quality for the price but with the blood chit and patches, all painted leather, just brought me to cloud nine, and all in a custom measured jacket. Somebody once mentioned that sleeping in it would result into a "vintage/50 mission look" fast, and I just might do that because it's the only thing missing from this jacket. Thank you very much. (Posted on 7/28/2010)
- Closest to the original I have ever seen Review by John L. and John B. Ramirez 23rd Fighter Group
I would like to take the opportunity to thank the many people who have chosen your flight jackets. I am a proud owner of an A-2. My father was stationed with the remnents of the original Flying Tigers, China Air Task Force and finally the 23rd Fighter Squadron.I bought another A-2 sans patches, he wears it like a glove
I would like to acknowledge your company as to the authenticity of you Flying Tiger A-2.There is a small display at the Air and Space Musuem about the Flying Tigers up on the Second Floor. Your creations are certainly the closest to the "original" both my father and I have ever seen. (Posted on 7/28/2010)
- I am completely satisfied Review by Jack Baringer
- I received my Russet horsehide AVG A-2 last week and I am completely satisfied with the great fit, un-compromised high quality and authenticity of the your product. Additionally, your representative spent a great deal of time patiently helping me to determine the correct size for my jacket. His assistance was invaluable, and I love my new A-2. I have another Goatskin A-2, handmade by an individual, that I purchased over 20 years ago. Amazingly, it still looks like new; and I look forward to enjoying my Flying Tigers A-2 for the next 20 years! Thanks again for your fine product and great customer service! I will not hesitate to recommend your firm to my friends and associates who have admired my new coat. (Posted on 7/28/2010)
- Beautiful jacket Review by Ken Bruitt
- Just want to let you know that i received the horsehide A2 Flying Tigers jacket. Beautiful jacket, well made, fantastic job. THANKS (Posted on 7/28/2010)
- Really exceeded all of my expectations Review by Fred Durtschi
I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know I received My Flying Tigers A2 jacket yesterday. I cant tell you how much I appreciate the speed in which you got it to me. I am leaving in the next couple of days TDY and had mentioned it would be nice to have. You guys really exceeded any and all of my expectations. The jacket looks, feels and fits great. You were able to get all my changes and additions and provided what I think is a real quality and authentic work of art at the best price going. Thanks Guys!!
(Posted on 7/28/2010)
- Quality of workmanship is incredible Review by Jack Manick
I have had my G1 Flying Tiger Jacket for 2 years and I love it more each minute that I wear it. The quality of workmanship of this custom made jacket is incredible. I have gotten may complements and comments from strangers. The best were from men who were in the China/Burma/India Theatre during the war and who caught a glimpse of what they once wore and had to come over to say something to me. I had one lady who was from Taiwan complement the China flag on the blood chit and who said it made her homesick.
Thanks again for a great jacket. (Posted on 7/28/2010)
- Wow, this is a nice jacket Review by Cary Begole
I just got my custom made Flying Tigers jacket. I must say, man, this is nice. It's so nice having a jacket that actually fits me (I'm a little on the short side). A few of my friends were impressed (as was I) when I told them how very quick and reasonably price you guys are. I just wanted to compliment your company and let you know I plan to get a second jacket made in a couple of weeks. Thank you.
(Posted on 7/28/2010)
- Beautiful Review by Anita Calicchio
Meant to tell you sooner that he was ecstatic with the flying tigers jacket. Itâ€™s beautiful. Thanks for all your effort - and it did arrive next day. (Posted on 7/28/2010)
Items 1 to 10 of 13 total