- JUST PERFECT Review by ANDREA
- I ordered the jacket from Italy and received it after only 10 days, well packed and sealed. Shaul gave full support during the pre-ordering phase, sizing etc. The web site is perfectly clear. The jacket is high quality leather,beautifully manfactured, meeting the expectations. Everything was jut perfect! (Posted on 10/16/14)
- Great jacket Review by James
I ordered my Navy G1 jacket on Monday and received it on Thursday. The quality and workmanship were superb, even better than the one issued to me by the navy in 1960 ( which I still have but no longer fits). Great jacket and excellent customer service.
James (Posted on 7/14/14)
- It's perfect Review by Jen
- The jacket is gorgeous. It fit perfectly, thanks Shaul for the assist on that. It made my boyfriend very happy. I don't think he has stopped smiling. (Posted on 1/29/14)
- G1 Jacket purchsed 12/2013 Review by Steven
- We purchased a G1 jacket for our college age son as a Christmas gift. It arrived in two days, and was exactly as described. Authentically made and of the finest quality. Our son is delighted with his gift. Shaul was available by telephone prior to ordering, and his advice was very helpful. He also followed up with us after our order was placed, in order to make sure that shipping and delivery were optimized for us. Shaul is responsive and knowledgeable, and his integrity is beyond reproach. I can wholeheartedly recommend him and his products, and I would not hesitate to make a future purchase from Flight Jacket. They are great. (Posted on 12/27/13)
- Unquestionable quality unsurpassed customer support Review by Rod
- I received my G-1 several days sooner than expected. This jacket was ordered to verify the size for a custom jacket. Real nice leather feels great so dose that BIG ZIPPER. PS Shaul has been very helpful 24-7 so at least let him have christmas off !!! (Posted on 12/15/13)
- Very Authentic Review by JosephC
- Shaul, Thank you for the great service, my G-1 fit perfectly. My jacket has the hand warmer pockets which takes away from the authenticity but the work is meticulously done. A quick look at jacket and it appears that the pocket design blends right into the military spec pocket. Excellent quality. Thank You. Joseph C. (Posted on 12/6/13)
- Navy G-1 Flight Jacket Review by Bill
- Excellent service, great work. I sent in my 54 year old G1 flight jacket for repair. The moths had eaten the cuffs and waistband. They repaired and returned this jacket like new...Thanks, Bill Lynn San Diego,CA (Posted on 12/17/12)
- Outstanding product Review by Joe
- This replaces the my Navy-issued jacket of some 35 years ago, which unfortunately grew too small. Love the new leather smell. (Posted on 12/14/12)
- Excellent G-1 Review by RBW
This is a beautiful coat. The service was prompt. I spoke to the owner Saturday evening to confirm the correct size based on my measurements, and ordered it that night on-line. There was a shipment notice generated by Sunday morning. The jacket arrived by Tuesday. Beautiful, supple leather. The right size. I had ordered a nametag, and it was prepared correctly, no typos.
If I had a wish, it would be the option to have the nametag sewn onto the jacket prior to shipment. I have a great tailor doing that now, at some extra expense. I would pay extra to have the nametag attached in-house so that the coat would arrive ready-to-wear. While wearing the coat at the tailor to check nametag placement, a very young lady said, "Nice jacket." I know she wasn't flirting. The look in her eye said she wanted the jacket for herself.
RBW (Posted on 10/6/12)
- Custom fit perfection by mail order? You bet! Review by Mig29driver
I've had my G-1 for a couple of years now and I couldn't be more pleased. My arms are so long my knuckles drag on the ground sometimes. Saul's method for custom sizing is simplicity itself.
The fit was perfect and the quality of the jacket is great. It's wearing very well. I may be back for a RAF Jacket for those cold winter nights. Thanks! (Posted on 5/30/12)