- Fantastic jacket Review by RLeunis
I got two of them. One in a size 36 to have a military fit (if you wear a size S, even quite small) and the other one in a size 38 has been customised (shorter sleeves, no perforation on the wind flap, and no printing on the colar).
They look very sharp, good quality leather, and got an immaculate service from the store.
They offer an A class product for a better price then the competition. I will certainly buy again. (Posted on 2/12/12)
- Absolutely the Best Jacket I have ever owned!!! Review by Richie
- This G-1 Jacket is hands down the best and most comfertable jacket I have ever owned. This jacket is absolutly perfect in every way. I am more comfertable with this thing on then without it. Just the way it fits and allows your arms to swing is perfect, no constriction at all. the leather is so soft and supple it is just so cozy to have on your body and the wool collor just feels so good around your neck. Oh yah and it also has a ton of pockets on and in it, as well as a pen pocket. too cool! I have bought the R.A.F. Jacket, the g-1 Jacket and the B-6 Jacket from this company. If you are looking for the best qaulity and craftsmanship and materials then flightjacket.com is the place to buy your jacket from. yah the prices are high but totally worth it. And the best part is you will have a custom made jacket of the highest quality while everyone else will be wearing some stupid cookie cutter crap that they bought at the mall. (Posted on 2/1/12)
- Fantastic Review by James
- I ordered this jacket for my husband. Not only is the quality excellent, but the service is superb. I was assisted by a very friendly represented as there was a glitch in the on line ordering process at the time I was making my order. It was resolved, I received the jacket in record time and my husband is thrilled. Thank You!!! (Posted on 12/7/11)
- I love this jacket ! Review by Stephen
- Great quality , great fit with some help from Shaul . I am just waiting for it to get cool enough so I can wear it somewhere other then my house ! (Posted on 9/29/11)
- Love it Review by John
Shaul, Tons of compliments on the jacket. I've had it 3 months now and it has broken in nicely. Great color and just love it!
JG (Posted on 3/29/11)
- Outstanding jacket. Review by Loren
- Shaul, the G-1 arrived today and I must say I was surprised. I't is outstanding in every way. I can't say enough about it, I've got it on right now and the fit is perfect there is just enough room in everyway no matter which way I turn. The leather, fur trim zipper and about everything else is perfect. Thank you, for the perfect jacket. I am retired Air Force but lets not get into that. I did spend time with the Navy also. Loren. (Posted on 1/18/11)
- Forget the others, this Custom jacket is the thing! Review by Johnny G
Shaul, got my custom jacket today.
PERFECT fit and PERFECT all round!
The attention and time you gave me and my order was outstanding.
Thanks so much for a terrific product, craftsmanship A-1 (or is that A-2) all round!!!
(Posted on 1/17/11)
- EXCELLENT QUALITY Review by Johnny
I ordered this jacket as a reference for a custom order.
Shaul is outstanding! The tons of questions I had have all been addressed as I finalized by custom.
The G-1 is fantastic quality all round.
My custom order is for our production company's upcoming project.
Peace to all!
THANKS SHAUL! (Posted on 1/4/11)
- Just received it... Review by Mike S.
- and have to admit it is the most expensive piece of apparel that I have ever bought but I really like it, just need the weather to cooperate, went from the 20's to the 60's the day after I received it. I ordered a size larger than my normal size and it fit perfect, almost wish I had asked for a custom one with USMC instead of the USN stamped in. Thanks. (Posted on 12/17/10)
- Outstanding Review by MM2
- Bought this jacket about a month ago and it is truly amazing. I have never seen such quality and I was very impressed with it. The stitching is strong and the leather is outstanding. Very pleased with this jacket. (Posted on 11/21/10)