- Better with age Review by Richard C.
I bought my jacket 1 year ago, I wore it all winter ( and then some) .Massachusetts winters can hang around a while. This jacket is my "go-to" and should you decide to order one you will not be disappointed. The quality of the product is matched by the quality of the people at
U.S Authentic, it is all good. I was being a bit picky about my order , but Dover took it all in stride and delivered , Thank You U.S Authentic... (Posted on 11/1/10)
- I love these jackets Review by Chris Chebret (January 2007)
- I just wanted to drop a line and let you know I received my jacket. It looks great and fits perfect. This is the second jacket I have purchased from you. I ordered an A-2 from you last year and I loved it so much I ordered one for home and the other for work. I purchased the G-1 from you this year and it fits great while I'm in the helicopter at work. Just wanted to praise your work. I love the smell of good quality leather. (Posted on 8/2/10)
- Workmanship is superb! Review by H. H. Sullivan (August 2009)
Please pass on to your craftsmen that I am completely satisfied with my G1 flight jacket. The workmanship is superb! I can, and will without hesitation, recommend US Authentic Mfg. to my friends.
Thank you from a satisfied customer. (Posted on 7/28/10)
- Spectacular leather and workmanship Review by Mark Cope (December 2008)
Gentlemen I am very impressed with the G1 I received today, the quality of workmanship and leather were spectacular. I really would like to say thank you and that I look forward to working again with you soon on our company jackets.
M Cope, Hawk Aero Support
(Posted on 7/28/10)
- Beautiful jacket Review by Thierry Rocourt (February 2008)
- I'm very satisfied with this purchase, and thank you for this beautiful leather jacket. I will inaugurate it next saturday with a Piper Cub flight. My G1 and I will grow older together... (Posted on 7/28/10)
- Very pleased with the workmanship Review by Steve Woodyard (May 2007)
Sorry for being a bit tardy with this note, but I wanted to let you know I received the jacket your company replaced the collar on and applied my patches and wings to, and I was VERY pleased with the results and workmanship! I will send the others I have for similar work as soon as I can get the time and get my ducks in a row. I have 4 more G1's and one MA1, that belonged to my Air Force father back in the early 60's. Needless to say, the knits on the MA1 are totally rotted away now.
All my best to you and your staff for such fine work and such a quick turnaround time. The last time I had a company do restoration work on a G1 was a little over 3 years ago and it took them over 2 months to turn that around. I am here with you guys for the duration!!
(Posted on 7/28/10)
- Excellent quality, service, and speed Review by Cliff Cox (March 2007)
I've recieved the jacket and it fits perfectly and is much better than excellent in quality and service and speed.
I will and have recommended you to all I know.
Thanks sooooooooo much,
(Posted on 7/23/10)
- Fits like it was custom made for me! Review by Shawn Boyd (January 2007)
I am sitting at my desk wearing my new G-1 that was delivered just 2 days after I placed my order and I couldn't be more satisfied!
This jacket fits like it was custom made for me! I can't wait for the weather to get colder so I can wear it every day. Each detail, the stitching, the leather quality, the zipper, amazing bi-direction cuffs, the collar and especially the lining rings authentic and perfect in everyway.
A trim fit in the torso with better than excellent movement through the shoulders and arms just like the jacket was meant to be worn. Too many of the other G-1's out there are cut huge and I mean Krispy Kreme eater huge! I hesitated to buy anything on-line but after purchasing from US Authentic I couldn't be happier with my jacket.
I put it on and my mom was over at the house and she said seeing me in the G-1 reminded her so much of her dad during the war that she was ready to cry. Thanks US Authentic for an awesome jacket.
I can't wait to get in the cockpit!
I am thinking about an A-2 now!
(Posted on 7/23/10)
- Je recommande ce site c'est du serieux Review by Queriaud (November 2006)
- Yes, je viens de recevoir mon G-1 horsehide seal brown; le cuir est vraiment trÃ¨s beau, le rendu est bien meilleur en vrai. Auparavant j'ai eu durant 20 ans un B-15 en cuir d'une qualitÃ© irreprochable et je viens de trouver son successeur. Je recommande ce site c'est du serieux. (Posted on 7/23/10)
- Perfect Review by Brian Bennett (July 2006)
- Just letting you know I got my G-1 today and its perfect just the way I custom ordered it. Plus a few extras(inside pocket).The jacket is better in person. The website picture does not it justice. Along with my A-2 this jacket will finally replace my old G-1. Thanks for your time in answering my many e-mails. By the way I am now saving for a B-3. (Posted on 7/23/10)