Items 1 to 10 of 14 total
- A great product! Review by Sideshowjoe
- This cap is much sturdier than one I purchased some time ago from a well known maker in Great Britain. Thick fleece and good looking leather, quality workmanship make this an easy choice. Bye the way, Shaul provides superior customer service as well. (Posted on 10/25/14)
- Very nice cap Review by Striking Eagle
This very nice leather B2 cap just like the one from WW11
I orders a medium. Base on my head size being 22 1/4 ""
The Cap just little tight but I believe with more use it will loosen up. The flap color is little lighter brown color that head part .
Over all very satisfied with my purchase. (Posted on 10/21/14)
- Top hat Review by Wal
- Love it.Initially I thought it was too tight,but now settling in well (Posted on 6/23/14)
- Very Nice B-2 Review by Civilguy
- This past brutal winter, I got a lot of use out of this cap which nicely complemented my B-3 Jacket and kept my head very warm. Well made. This will outlive me. (Posted on 6/17/14)
- Woo Hoo!! Review by Mike
- I received my B-2 cap this morning. This cap is very well made and warm. I bought a B3 bomber jacket a few years ago when in the States, and the leather on this cap matches the jacket perfectly. Definitely will shop here again. Quality merchandise. Excellent service. Thank you. (Posted on 12/12/13)
- VERY COOL Review by dna
- I get lots of comments about all my military head gear; but everyone is jealous of this one! Fits great, looks just like Carter's hat in "Hogan's Heroes" Very pleased! (Posted on 10/25/13)
- Love the hat. Review by Cass
- Excellent product that really goes well with my D-1 jacket . Perfect combo for fall weather. (Posted on 9/15/13)
- The Army Air corps B-2 Flightcrew cap Review by Da Louster
Shaul "Commander" Dover, I just received my B-2 gunner cap.. This is a work of art and you certainly did your homework to such extent right down to the fine detail of the stitching d logo..I was surprised. I didn't expect the heat screened logo to be on there..
Real animal horsehide and shearling. This cap keeps the coconut nice and warm just like the originals.. All I did was boil water (steam) and add bees wax (to protect leather) and while its hot, it will "Form fit" to the coconut.. PERFECTO!
Totally Pleased with a quick turnover also..
In closing, Your product far exceeds all the other imitators which keep the "Flightjacket.com" far ahead!
Lou Nye "Da Lou-Ster"
(Posted on 1/3/13)
- EXCELLENT QUALITY, AUTHENTIC DETAIL Review by thirtycarbine
- I think my above statement about says it all. I bought this cap to complement my B3 shearling coat since NOTHING will match an authentic B3 shearling coat (for warmth, and style), but its matching cap! With an "authentic" B3 on your back, anything other than a B2 cap on your head looks silly. Well done people! You surpassed my expectations and that is very rare for me these days! (Posted on 12/24/12)
- B-2 cap Review by Ken Miller
- Just got the B-2 cap yesterday and it's really nice!! It's very well built which is good because I work outside and need something sturdy that will hold up in all types of weather. Very pleased with the fast delivery considering the situation New York and it's fine folks are having to through now, 100% satisfied, I will recommend to others. (Posted on 11/15/12)
Items 1 to 10 of 14 total