Items 11 to 18 of 18 total
- Perfect Review by R. W. "Bob" Winter
The Irv*** jacket arrived in perfect condition late Tuesday; and a predictably mild day yesterday brought enough wind with it to justify wearing it out to work, at a small country law office. You'd've enjoyed the rave reviews it drew!
It will get more than its share of serious use in the coming winter.
Thanks (Posted on 7/27/10)
- TOP NOTCH Review by Christopher Johnson
- I know I gave you guys a hard time with my order and you sorted me out with your professionalism, but the jacket is the absolute BEST I've ever owned. Being my favorite, it seems, however, that I cannot break it in unless I relocate to a place with arctic weather...as it is incredibly WARM. THANKS very much...I've pursued the Irv** for a long time and the QUALITY craftsmanship in its manufacture is TOP NOTCH. Much appreciated for a dream come true. Thanks again. (Posted on 7/27/10)
- Truly authentic reproduction Review by Steve Orkoulas
I just received my Jacket and all I can say is WOW.
I am very impressed and happy that I ordered the jacket from US Authentic. It was well worth the wait. Your size recommendation was right on the money. The jacket fits perfectly and the materials and workmanship are top notch, beyond my expectation. I was in England a few years back and I stopped at Thruxton Airport and looked into buying an RAF jacket from Aviation Leathercraft, but I am happy I did not buy it from them. US Authentic RAF jacket is a truly authentic reproduction. Its great to see an American company that takes pride in their work and produces a product that exceeds its advertisement, not only to mention that your production facilities are right here in New York. I will be placing an additional order for a B2 jacket in the very near future. Keep up the good work. (Posted on 7/27/10)
- Keeps me warm in the air Review by Brendan Mills
just wanted to email you and let you know that the RAF Jacket you made me is really doing its job. Unlike most of the sheepskins you sell mine is actually being used to for the purpose it was originally made . that is flying in unheated airplane.
I went flying several times last month . my Ir*** kept me warm in the air as well as on the flight line. I was lucky to hit into some thermals and had some nice long flights. the only thing was that my feet almost froze . (you have to get to work on some sheepskin boots!)
One thing I should tell you though Original Ir*** did not have hand-warmer pockets. if someone wants a historically accurate RAF Ir*** they might have a problem with this. I am awaiting your new catalog let me know when it is ready . I will be in touch with you for the G1 restoration job in April. by the way I can't wait to see your new G-1.
(Posted on 7/27/10)
- Excellent workmanship, no shortcuts taken Review by James Tassin Jr.
The jacket arrived today right at noon. I am very pleased with it. Itâ€™s everything as advertised. Your sizing suggestion was correct. The workmanship and materials seem to be of the best quality and no shortcuts or expediencies taken. I always wanted a jacket like this and now I feel that I have one of the best quality available. Now all I need is some extended cold weather so I can wear it consistently and get that broken-in look. If you ever need a recommendation or referral you can count on me
(Posted on 7/27/10)
- Flawless Review by Jamie Orner
- I received my RAF "Ir***" jacket yesterday and it is everything you advertised and more. The attention to detail is superb and the construction and materials flawless. Thanks to your help and accurate advice, it fits great. I have already recommended you to two others and will continue to do so. In this world you get what you pay for and this was well worth the price. I was honestly considering buying my jacket from England and am happy I didnâ€™t. The quality and accuracy could not be any better and the ability to speak to you directly, the reasonable shipping cost, and the comfort of knowing that if there was a problem with size or anything else it could be quickly, cheaply and easily corrected made all the difference. My Thanks again. (Posted on 7/27/10)
- I can't thank you enough Review by Cameron Schaub
- The jacket was at the house when I returned after work. The color is just what I was anticipating, the elimination of all the horizontal seams and the waist size are all excellent. It really did change the overall looks of the jacket. I think it couldn't look better. I canâ€™t thank you enough. It has been on my want list for years. My last shearing is 17 years old. B3 stile I have only one concern, I have noticed already that the inside sleeve zippers seam to drag on the top edge of the pockets. I imagine with time it may wear threw the finish and the stitching.If this happens do you do maintenance on your jackets?I am very excited and satisfied with the jacket and your work. Thank you (Posted on 7/27/10)
- Exactly what I was expecting! Review by Dave Groves (November 2006)
- I have just purchased an Irvin RAF sheepskin jacket and it is exactly what I was expecting. This jacket has an authentic nostalgic appearance (even though I chose to have the pockets added) and not only is it an incredibly warm and comfortable coat during extreme cold weather but with proper care and maintenance it can easily become a family air loom which can be passed on to grandchildren. I only wish I could be wearing the same jacket my Father was issued during WWII when he was a pilot in the RCAF. (Posted on 7/23/10)
Items 11 to 18 of 18 total