Items 1 to 10 of 13 total
- Warmest Jacket I have ever owned. Review by Richard
- First off, this jacket is absolutley the warmest jacket I have ever owned. You could use this jacket to survive in a winter blizzard and come out ok, as far as your waist and up. Not only is this jacket very warm it also looks awesome with your normal clothes as well. It comes very stiff and will take quite some time to break in, but once it does break in, it is very soft and comfortable. I have owned this R.A.F. jacket for almost 4 years now. It has always been pretty stiff but I rubbed some "Mink Oil" with a dry cloth on it and bamb! it went from stiff to super soft and supple. If you are looking for a very nice, warm, and good looking heavy winter jacket then this is it. The materials it is made from is absolutley the best of quality you can buy. (Posted on 2/8/12)
- xtrem Review by pat
- I live in Canada. We get -40 on a regular basis (in the winter season)...and I dont care anymore!!! (Posted on 2/2/11)
- I am most impressed Review by James E. Sparaga (January 2006)
- I received the two irvin Jackets yesterday, the one brand new, the other refitted with patches. Both are well done. I expected a mess of phone calls due to the many details I requested, but the team there followed the directions perfectly. I'm most impressed. Will be ordering another for a gift for the other brother soon... (Posted on 8/2/10)
- Impressive quality Review by JGD
- Just a note to let you know that the Irv** jacket arrived Monday morning safe and sound. The fit is perfect and I am impressed with the quality. Thanks so much for the good service and quick turn around. (Posted on 7/27/10)
- Satisfied and impressed Review by James Orner
- I purchased your RAF Irv** Jacket last spring. I Live in Minnesota and since the beginning of winter I have been nothing but satisfied and impressed. The jacket has kept me warm and comfortable from 35 above to 20 below while those around me shiver. Not only is the Jacket authentic but it is extremely wearable. Thanks again. (Posted on 7/27/10)
- Perfect Review by R. W. "Bob" Winter
The Irv*** jacket arrived in perfect condition late Tuesday; and a predictably mild day yesterday brought enough wind with it to justify wearing it out to work, at a small country law office. You'd've enjoyed the rave reviews it drew!
It will get more than its share of serious use in the coming winter.
Thanks (Posted on 7/27/10)
- TOP NOTCH Review by Christopher Johnson
- I know I gave you guys a hard time with my order and you sorted me out with your professionalism, but the jacket is the absolute BEST I've ever owned. Being my favorite, it seems, however, that I cannot break it in unless I relocate to a place with arctic weather...as it is incredibly WARM. THANKS very much...I've pursued the Irv** for a long time and the QUALITY craftsmanship in its manufacture is TOP NOTCH. Much appreciated for a dream come true. Thanks again. (Posted on 7/27/10)
- Truly authentic reproduction Review by Steve Orkoulas
I just received my Jacket and all I can say is WOW.
I am very impressed and happy that I ordered the jacket from US Authentic. It was well worth the wait. Your size recommendation was right on the money. The jacket fits perfectly and the materials and workmanship are top notch, beyond my expectation. I was in England a few years back and I stopped at Thruxton Airport and looked into buying an RAF jacket from Aviation Leathercraft, but I am happy I did not buy it from them. US Authentic RAF jacket is a truly authentic reproduction. Its great to see an American company that takes pride in their work and produces a product that exceeds its advertisement, not only to mention that your production facilities are right here in New York. I will be placing an additional order for a B2 jacket in the very near future. Keep up the good work. (Posted on 7/27/10)
- Keeps me warm in the air Review by Brendan Mills
just wanted to email you and let you know that the RAF Jacket you made me is really doing its job. Unlike most of the sheepskins you sell mine is actually being used to for the purpose it was originally made . that is flying in unheated airplane.
I went flying several times last month . my Ir*** kept me warm in the air as well as on the flight line. I was lucky to hit into some thermals and had some nice long flights. the only thing was that my feet almost froze . (you have to get to work on some sheepskin boots!)
One thing I should tell you though Original Ir*** did not have hand-warmer pockets. if someone wants a historically accurate RAF Ir*** they might have a problem with this. I am awaiting your new catalog let me know when it is ready . I will be in touch with you for the G1 restoration job in April. by the way I can't wait to see your new G-1.
(Posted on 7/27/10)
- Excellent workmanship, no shortcuts taken Review by James Tassin Jr.
The jacket arrived today right at noon. I am very pleased with it. Itâ€™s everything as advertised. Your sizing suggestion was correct. The workmanship and materials seem to be of the best quality and no shortcuts or expediencies taken. I always wanted a jacket like this and now I feel that I have one of the best quality available. Now all I need is some extended cold weather so I can wear it consistently and get that broken-in look. If you ever need a recommendation or referral you can count on me
(Posted on 7/27/10)
Items 1 to 10 of 13 total