Items 1 to 10 of 17 total
- Beautiful Coat!!!! I'm VERY happy with it! Review by Ken Zee
I've wanted one of these AUTHENTIC reproduction coats since I was 16, I'm 53 now and I wish I had one much earlier. Their beautiful! Very simply made, Warm! and very functional.
Ft McMurray, Alberta. (Posted on 11/27/13)
- I am actually looking forward to Canadian winter this year! Review by MJS
- The title of my review says it all. I got my RAF jacket last year and was very impressed. This fall I was happy that the temperature started dropping below freezing so i could wear it! Temperatures this week have been below -4 Fahrenheit and I am still outside walking comfortably and secretly laughing to myself at all the cold people shivering beside me. (Posted on 11/21/13)
- RAF jackets Review by Cam S and Marc S
I wanted you to know I love my jacket so much I had one made for my brother Marc for his birthday....he loves his as well.
Thank you (Posted on 10/20/13)
- NICE JACKET Review by DON
- THE SLEEVE OPENINGS ARE TOO WIDE.. (Posted on 9/13/13)
- Warmest Jacket I have ever owned. Review by Richard
- First off, this jacket is absolutley the warmest jacket I have ever owned. You could use this jacket to survive in a winter blizzard and come out ok, as far as your waist and up. Not only is this jacket very warm it also looks awesome with your normal clothes as well. It comes very stiff and will take quite some time to break in, but once it does break in, it is very soft and comfortable. I have owned this R.A.F. jacket for almost 4 years now. It has always been pretty stiff but I rubbed some "Mink Oil" with a dry cloth on it and bamb! it went from stiff to super soft and supple. If you are looking for a very nice, warm, and good looking heavy winter jacket then this is it. The materials it is made from is absolutley the best of quality you can buy. (Posted on 2/8/12)
- xtrem Review by pat
- I live in Canada. We get -40 on a regular basis (in the winter season)...and I dont care anymore!!! (Posted on 2/2/11)
- I am most impressed Review by James E. Sparaga (January 2006)
- I received the two irvin Jackets yesterday, the one brand new, the other refitted with patches. Both are well done. I expected a mess of phone calls due to the many details I requested, but the team there followed the directions perfectly. I'm most impressed. Will be ordering another for a gift for the other brother soon... (Posted on 8/2/10)
- Impressive quality Review by JGD
- Just a note to let you know that the Irv** jacket arrived Monday morning safe and sound. The fit is perfect and I am impressed with the quality. Thanks so much for the good service and quick turn around. (Posted on 7/27/10)
- Satisfied and impressed Review by James Orner
- I purchased your RAF Irv** Jacket last spring. I Live in Minnesota and since the beginning of winter I have been nothing but satisfied and impressed. The jacket has kept me warm and comfortable from 35 above to 20 below while those around me shiver. Not only is the Jacket authentic but it is extremely wearable. Thanks again. (Posted on 7/27/10)
- Perfect Review by R. W. "Bob" Winter
The Irv*** jacket arrived in perfect condition late Tuesday; and a predictably mild day yesterday brought enough wind with it to justify wearing it out to work, at a small country law office. You'd've enjoyed the rave reviews it drew!
It will get more than its share of serious use in the coming winter.
Thanks (Posted on 7/27/10)
Items 1 to 10 of 17 total