Items 1 to 10 of 19 total
- Great quality and service Review by Mike C
- I am a person of shorter stature and have trouble finding things that fit properly, mainly in the length of the arms. I also had many questions about sizing and measurement. Response to my questions was quick and the information easy to understand. The jacket I received was tailored perfectly to my measurements with hand warmer pockets and inside pocket and also a custom liner. Service was very fast and the jacket arrived eight days after the order and payment. I have started to make plans to acquire another jacket in a different shade and leather. (Posted on 4/17/14)
- Perfect A-s Jacket Review by Tim W
- The sizing on my custom order was great, the color is great. I couldn't be more pleased (Posted on 4/8/14)
- Great A2, fantastic service Review by Barry
I recently received my custom A2, to replace my airline uniform jacket. I got it in black horsehide, which may the nicest leather I've ever seen or touched. It feels and looks great, drapes well, just like the pictures. It is quite stiff and heavy, but I think is by far the best looking leather for an A2.
I highly recommend getting a stock one to try on before ordering a custom one. Then request alterations based on that one. That's what I did and it worked out well. I received the stock one in 2 days, and received the custom one in an astounding 3 days from when I ordered it. And that is with options not even on the website.
Customer service is great.emails are answered promptly.
I will order another one in the near future. (Posted on 3/8/14)
- Just fantastic Review by Kendall
I had a 40 regular shipped out and tried it on. It was a bit too tight across the shoulders (I am 168lb, 35" waist, runner build) and I compared all the basic dimensions with another leather motorcycle jacket that is a very nice fit. Then I shipped the "loaner" back with a sketch showing where to make alterations.
The replacement jacket in the darker vintage russet horsehide was completed only two days after my loaner arrived at FlightJacket.
It arrived here two days ago and is fantastic. I now take greater notice of the A-2's that I see other people wearing and they are just pathetic by comparison.
Breaking it in now. Wonder how long it will keep that "new jacket smell" ..... almost as good as a new car!
I had an inside pocket added, but nothing else, so it looks absolutely authentic. Not cheap, but it's true what they say: " you get what you pay for". This one is a keeper!
(Posted on 2/14/13)
- A2 Custom black horsehide jacket - France Review by Vincent
- I received yeasterday my A2 Custom black horsehide jacket (with custom pockets inside, and handwarmer pockets). She's wonderfull. Fantastic work. Thank you very much (Posted on 8/9/12)
- G1 Review by DJP
Purchased it about a year plus ago. Very nicely made jacket. Very high quality. Excellent fit, warm. I bought a 42 regular. It fits me well, 35" waist 5 10, but I better not go above 186lbs or it's gonna be tight across the shoulders. Good incentive for me to keep in shape. You can wear it in very cold weather with a turtlenext. Wore it a lot and it is as nice as the day I bought it.
Dave from mass. (Posted on 12/16/11)
- side by side Review by jerry b
- My friend has his granddads jacket and side by side just the same thank you very much I'm very proud of my bit of new history thank you good job boys. (Posted on 1/20/11)
- Exactly what I was looking for. Review by William
I have always admired real leather jackets. Especially from TV and movies, like Hogan's Heroes, Happy days, Indiana Jones, etc... however every time I looked in the stores I was disappointed in either styling, fit, quality, origin, etc of the "off the shelf" selection.
Well this jacket is like those from films. Gorgeous work, solid like armor, great fit, quality workmanship, and made right here in the USA, so I am helping employee craftsmen right here at home instead of buying Chinese made junk.
I hated to return the standard jacket to get custom work done but when the custom jacket arrived I could not believe how quickly it came back and what beautiful work they had done..
If you have any doubts of this jacket is worth the risk ordering online, cost etc... don't have. You will not be disappointed!
(Posted on 12/26/10)
- Fits perfectly Review by Brad Enay (December 2007)
- I'm 6'6" and 250 lbs. As you can imagine, I can't wear an "off the rack" item. I tried on the 48L that was sent to me and with just a couple of minor changes, have an A-2 with custom artwork that fits perfectly and draws compliments every time I wear it.(Which is daily.) (Posted on 8/2/10)
- Excellent quality and service Review by Todd Brewer (June 2007)
- I just wanted to say thanks for the excellant quality and service that I've received from US Authentics. I ordered a custom A-2 (Little Demon) last summer. The artwork and craftsmanship were unbelieveable! I also sent in a vintage Willis & Geiger A-2 for repair....again fantastic work & super fast turnaround time! I recommend US Authentics to anyone! Thanks again! Todd Brewer (Posted on 8/2/10)
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total