Items 11 to 16 of 16 total
- Awesome Review by LT P R Jones (December 2006)
The jacket arrived this week. It is awesome. Perfect shade of light tan with a good touch of red in it. I especially like that.
Even my wife liked it and didn't kill me for buying another flight jacket from you. How many jackets have I bought from you now? At least half a dozen, not counting the B-3, hats and patches. Plus I've recommended you to a number of friends.
Your research dept. may be aware that some of the A-2s, made in the late 1930s I believe, but still issued to the troops until wartime massive production started with numerous companies, had a very distinct red tint to their "russet" leather. These were referred to as "redskins." They were very prized, so naturally "the brass" made a point of insuring that future jackets were a darker brown. The supply system even tried to take some of these jackets from the airmen and re-dyed them - looked pretty crappy too. So whenever a guy had a "redskin" it was a prize. Even today a" redskin" is worth more than any other authentic airtime A-2.
Again, thanks for taking the time to insure there were no obvious dark creases showing. (Posted on 7/23/10)
- Thrilled with the quality and beauty! Review by Cliff Lines (November 2006)
- I just received my A2 custom vintage horsehide jacket (with custom pockets inside and blood chit sewn into the living) and am thrilled with the quality and beauty of the jacket. This is the finest jacket I have ever ownedâ€”I am especially impressed with the rugged quality of the manufacture and material (this is a heavy jacket, I was surprised). Iâ€™m looking forward to years of enjoyment and will be working thru your company for any future maintenance or repair to keep the jacket looking as a nice as possible. Iâ€™m now considering your Indy jacket as my next purchase. Iâ€™ve already recommended US Authentic to my friends. (Posted on 7/23/10)
- Fantastic custom jacket Review by Michael Flores (April 2006)
- Just received my jacket. IT'S PERFECT!! Exactly the way I wanted it, and it fits like a dream. You even made the back a one-piece. I'm very impressed with your skill at making such a large jacket. Congratulations on a great custom jacket. It's much appreciated. Thanks again (Posted on 7/23/10)
- Superb custom work Review by Chuck Watkings MSgt (March 2006)
I just received my custom A-2 flight jacket. Your craftsmen rendered my custom specifications exactly as I envisioned. You will be getting all of my custom work in the future.
MSgt Chuck Watkins
(Posted on 7/23/10)
- Wonderful experience Review by Scott Gomez
- Arrived in perfect shape, fit, artwork and jacket construction are excellent! Thanks, it's been a pleasant experience! (Posted on 7/22/10)
- I've never been so impressed Review by Neal Fitzpatrick
- I've never been so impressed with quality of product and customer service. I was so impressed with my G-1, that I ordered an A-2, customized with my own patches. You guys did a top-notch job sewing them on, right where I wanted them. Both jackets arrived in less than a week to Canada. Thanks a million! (Posted on 7/21/10)
Items 11 to 16 of 16 total