Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
- Perfection Review by CPT USA
Just got my A-1 jacket from back from Shaul. Custom fit, custom look, and very professional. This jacket is worth its weight in gold. Whether a retired, active, or reserve pilot, flight surgeon, or flight crew this is the jacket to get BAR NONE... It pays homage to our founding fathers of military aviation, yet its distinctive style continues to set the standard of professionalism.
There are many blogs, and other websites about flight jackets, don’t waste your time. Flight jackets customer service and strive for excellence goes beyond measures. I will definitely by another jacket from here.
(Posted on 12/19/14)
- A-1 jacket, A-1 customer service and satisfaction Review by Michael
I got my custom A-1 leather jacket last week and absolutely love it. It fits perfectly. Its classic and worth every penny. There is no other website that can offer the attn to detail ( buttons on bottom, true wool collar height, even the tag on the inside of the jacket) of the A-1 like Shaul can. Well done and nothing but excellence
(Posted on 12/9/14)
- Beautifully made custom A-1 Review by Greenbrier
- I could not be more pleased with the custom A-1 with Vintage Goatskin ad Rayon lining. It is very comfortable. The collar is especially comfortable and handsome. The sewing and sizing is impeccable and the leather quality is excellent. Many thanks! (Posted on 6/10/14)
- I don't know how you do it!!! Review by Rebecca Kedge (January 2008)
I just wanted to drop you a quick email to tell you THANKS for the alterations you made to my husband's A-1 flight jacket!!! I don't know how you guys do it but the jacket fits him to perfection now. It's absolutely beautiful work - We can't thank you enough!!! Hubby is already planning on ordering another jacket for Christmas - Maybe a G-1 this time around!
All my best to you and your staff for a fabulous 2008!!
(Posted on 8/2/10)
- Excellent quality and craftsmanship Review by Eric Perlinger (February 2007)
I just got my jacket. It is fantastic! It has surpassed my expectations.
Thank-you! (Posted on 8/2/10)
- Great jacket and great customer service Review by Chris Begley
I recently ordered a horsehide A-1 jacket from you, and wanted to write and comment on the jacket and the customer service.
First, the jacket -- it's great. I am an archaeologist, and I use the jacket to work in, so it takes a lot of abuse -- walking through briars in the woods, a lot of dirt and mud, and a lot of wear from carrying equipment, packs, etc - similar abuse as if worn while working construction. The horsehide is tough as nails, and while stiff for the first few weeks, it loosens up where you move, but stays tough and very resistant to scuffs, scratches, etc.
I would advise potential customer to order your an A-1 in your normal suit jacket size or a size smaller if you are of athletic build, because the jacket seems to be a little roomy - perfect for use at work.
As much as I like the jacket, the customer service is even better. I had to return a size 44 for a 42, and Mr. Dover took care of everything with great courtesy and enthusiasm, even expediting the shipment of the second, smaller jacket before the first jacket had been returned to him -- he knows how to treat a customer. You truly can order from US Authentic with no-risk -- that's why I'm ordering again from them. That kind of service is as important to me as the jacket.
(Posted on 7/28/10)
- Amazing quality Review by Brendan Mills
I received my A-1 yesterday I was amazed at the jackets quality . I ordered the goatskin version and was very happy with the thickness and texture of the leather.
This is an outstanding reproduction of a transition era flight jacket right down to the button loop on the wool collar.
I was also very please with the help U S Authentic Representative gave me over the phone and the internet. my next Jacket will be a sheepskin B-3 . or may be an RAF Ir*** Jacket !
(Posted on 7/28/10)
- Perfect Review by Troy Hoehne
- Received my A-1 in record time and can confirm that it is everything it was advertised to be. Pity the army isn't bright enough to still issue it. (Posted on 7/28/10)
- Outstanding Review by John T. Nichols
- Received the A-1 jacket yesterday. Outstanding in every respect. Gen. Stilwell would be proud. (Posted on 7/28/10)
- Looks like a million bucks!! Review by Rebecca Kedge (January 2007)
THANK YOU for the beautiful custom A-1 jacket that you sent recently!!!! All of the custom work you did on it was spot on and just came out looking like a million bucks! My husband absolutely adores it!!!!
Thanks again for all of your help and patience!!
(Posted on 7/23/10)
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total