- Great Repair Review by T.M.
- I sent an A-2 in to have the cuffs replaced,and Flightjacket.com did a great job,with an extremely fast turn around. I will definitely use this shop for any future repairs! (Posted on 2/19/13)
- Extremely Fast & Extremely Good Review by Bradley Field, USAAF
- I purchased one of US Authentic's A2s second hand...the zipper eventually needed replacement and I wanted the maker to do the job. I received notification that the jacket was being SHIPPED BACK to me the day after it was received by them; can't ask for quicker turn-around than that. Communication was similarly quick. The work, when received, was first-rate. Thank you! (Posted on 12/13/12)
- a-2 jacket Review by kojax
- just got back my a-2 jacket they put new wool cuffs nice job and really fast . (Posted on 12/10/12)
- Fantastic Work! Review by tango romeo
- Had the wool knit cuffs and waistband replaced on my late 70's G-1 jacket and I couldn't be happier - the quality is phenomenal! Highly recommended! (Posted on 12/7/12)
- First rate all around! Review by Decatur, Georgia
- Had the cuffs and lining replaced on my 15 year-old Willis & Geiger A-2. The turn-around was less than 10 days and the craftsmanship was flawless. Extraordinary service and value - I recommend FlightJacket.com wholeheartedly! (Posted on 11/14/12)
- Collar replacement on my Coast Guard G-1 Review by James
- I had the collar replaced on my Coast Guard G-1. To replace this jacket myself would cost about $500 from the issue supplier. I had US Authentic replace the fur collar instead, which was the only area needing attention, and WOW what a difference. The turn around time was unbelievably fast and the work was outstanding! I cannot thank you all enough! I am in awe of the workmanship and I WILL be doing business with you again! (Posted on 9/20/12)
- Excellent Repair to Vintage Cooper Review by Alabama
- I am extremely pleased with the quality of the repair to the knit waistband and cuffs on my vintage Cooper A2. Please keep up the good work! (Posted on 5/9/11)
- Jacket repair Review by William
- Thank you so much for the repair work you recently did on my reproduction A-2 jacket (It is a Buzz Rickson I bought used). Replaced zipper, cuffs, and a new 3FS patch and name tag. It was very well done, and amazingly fast turnaround. I had the 3FS patch put on my jacket, and shortly after a friend saw it and he wanted this patch too! I told him I would get him one, ordered it, and it also arrived in just a few days. These patches really are nice and hand painted! (Posted on 11/23/10)
- My grandson is elated Review by repair - T. E. Davis
I received my jacket today and am very pleased with the waistband and cuffs. Super job and feel free to use me as a reference should you desire.
My grandson is elated.
T. E. Davis
(Posted on 10/29/10)
- exceptional Review by repair by K J Golden
- Received the jacket and the work was perfect. Your speed and courtesy have been exceptional throughout. Many thanks. (Posted on 10/29/10)