Items 1 to 10 of 16 total
- Indy Jacket - Very Nice Product Review by Bill
I recently ordered and received a non-custom Indy. The service from Shaul was fantastic... quick and accurate advice on sizing and shipment of the jacket. I ordered on Sunday, it shipped on Monday as I am in Westchester, NY I received it Tuesday afternoon.
The jacket is fantastic, nice color for the goat skin and it drapes very nicely. I'm very pleased with the purchase and would do business with Shaul again. (Posted on 10/6/13)
- Awesome jacket Review by Peter
- I was skeptical about ordering online sight unseen, but I was definitely not going to get a shoddy overpriced designer jacket at a department store. I took a shot in the dark with this but Shaul was more than helpful in recommending sizing. The jacket fits great and the quality is absolutely amazing. (Posted on 1/1/13)
- My first "custom built" Jacket and it's amazing! Review by Worf
I've several A2's and car coats in leather but I've always wanted a jacket in black horsehide. After looking at a ton of competing companies and sites both here and in Europe, I decided on a Black Custom Indy in Horsehide. I just received my jacket and I couldn't be more pleased. It's loose where it needs to be loose and when I tightened the side straps WHAM! An absolutely perfect fit. All the individual things I wanted (stitched sleeves and a little extral length) were done per instructions and overall the jacket has a quality feel like none I've ever owned.
Only one little nit to pick, the side belts are about 2 inches too long but I can get them cut down at a local tailors... I love this jacket and will be ordering a similar one in Cordevan in the Spring after I get my tax refund (assuming the Mayans are wrong of course). You can't do any better without spending 2 or 3 times the price and I doubt you could do better then.
Worf (Posted on 9/6/12)
- Great jacket, great service Review by David
- I ordered this jacket as a custom order horsehide jacket. I tried on one of the stock jackets to see how it would fit, then sent it back with my specifications for the custom order. I'd like to say that BOTH the stock jacket and the custom ordered jacket that I received exceeded my expectations. Very beautiful workmanship, very beautiful leather. I got a jacket I'll be proud to wear for years and years to come. (Posted on 2/29/12)
- good Review by quashu
- good jacket! (Posted on 11/21/11)
- Great Jacket Review by CaptainMike
- Received my Indy XL in standard goatskin today. It is a wonderful jacket and I am sure it will last for decades. The XL fit well, I am 6'1" 205 lbs and usually wear a 44L or 46R. Even in the goatskin with the cotton liner it is still quite a warm jacket. I am not an expert film buff so I cannot comment on the "Authenticity" of this jacket, I just wanted a great looking, well made leather jacket without a knit waist and cuffs. This fits my requirements perfectly. From ordering to my front door in 5 working days. Great service! (Posted on 10/25/11)
- Great Jacket Review by Dave Jones, Australia
- My Horsehide Indy Jacket has arrived and it is everything I hoped for. Great workmanship, great leather and a great fit. Also for overseas customers good delivery time that I could track all the way to me. I think that this jacket could be handed down to my grandson its that sound. A Great Company. (Posted on 3/11/11)
- Impeccable workmanship Review by Richard Jewkes
- Please be advised that I received the custom-made vintage horsehide Indy Expedition Jacket on October 13. The fit was perfect and the workmanship was impeccable. I applaud your product and service and will probably order another jacket in the future. (Posted on 7/27/10)
- Jacket is perfect Review by Richard Hatcher
I received the horsehide Indy with the cotton lining. The jacket is perfect, like the others I've ordered from you. You guys really do make the best, especially for the price. I own $700 Aero and Eastman A-2s, but the horsehide is not nearly the quality of yours. I also own Wested Indys, but if Indiana Jones had been a real person, that jacket would never have survived the adventure. The horsehide Indy you guys made for me certainly would have. Thanks again! It's always a pleasure doing business with you.
(Posted on 7/27/10)
- This coat is second to none Review by Ray Ealdama
It has been almost a year since my girlfriend ordered my custom Indy coat. I just wanted to forward a few comments:
Initially I was very apprehensive about ordering a coat on line (sight unseen). The custom features which I had specified were very specific (additional interior pockets for equipment) which required attention to detail. On top of that, there was a request to lengthen the coat by several inches.
After several emails and calls, the coat arrived in 4 days! This company's customer service is absolutely outstanding.
I have owned several leather products over the years. Without a doubt, the quality, fit and finish of this coat is second to none! I cannot say how many compliments I have received regarding this great coat! Complete strangers have approached me and have asked where I purchased my jacket. I always refer them to the site and my own personal experience.
Thank you so much. Keep up the great work! Ontario, Canada (Posted on 7/27/10)
Items 1 to 10 of 16 total