Items 1 to 10 of 18 total
- The best jackets in the world!!! Review by Alvaro
FlightJacket.com has the best jackets in the world. Perhaps, I own different brands from Scotland, Germany, and other countries and without hesitation I have concluded that the best jacket that I ever own is the B-3 from FlightJacket.com. The materials used to make this jacket are real. The tartan or insulation used in other jackets is nothing compared to the insulation used for the jackets made by FlightJacket.com.
For sure, I believe FlightJacket.com uses real North American Sheepskin, which is the most warm and hypoallergenic material to make comfortable bomber jackets, the attention to detail and dedication on every single detail to produce a beautiful piece of art.
Furthermore, and taking the above facts in consideration and through my experience, when I was exposed to 7 degrees, snow and trapped in a storm in the Mojave Desert made me realize that the B-3 made by FlightJacket.com was a thermal armor against the elements and it drove me to buy two more jackets the “RAF” and a custom made.
The customer service provided is excellent, they are willing to go the extra mile to please your expectations, but overall Mr. Shaul Dover takes the time to make sure about your size and suggests the best materials, if you want your jacket custom made.
Thank you FlightJacket.com for your beautiful jackets and your support,
You rock guys!!!
(Posted on 3/19/13)
- B-3 Review by outstanding quality and customer service
Flight jacket.com sets the standard others will be judged
by. Matt (Posted on 12/3/12)
- Best Jacket I have ever owned Review by Garry
- Just received the B-3 today. The best jacket I have ever owned. Perfect fit and the craftsmanship is second to none. The UPS delivery guy was still here when I unpacked it and put it on. He wants one now. I would recommend USAuthentic to anyone looking at getting a jacket like this. And I will. (Posted on 3/4/11)
- For Those Who Like it Authentic Review by Dr. Tom
- This B3 jacket is made of high quality materials and construction. I ordered the stock product and tried it on for size (the 42 fit like a 42). Then I sent it back and had them custom make one with seal brown trim instead of russet. It looks and feels just like I had anticipated. It captures the quality an authenticity of the originals, but it is new and not worn out. In this way, I get to wear a functional antique and get the full life out of it. I received it on January 5th, so I was able to try it out in the cold weather. It stands up to a stiff, sub-freezing wind like nothing else. I also have a horsehide A2 by US Authentic and am very satisfied with both products. (Posted on 1/8/11)
- Excellent Product Review by Stew
- I received a B-3 for my birthday, fulfilling a long time wish. I loved the jacket the minute I put it one, and look forward to the coldest of Milwaukee winter days to wear it, knowing I will be warm and toasty!! The jacket is well made, has great detail, and fits like a glove! (Posted on 11/30/10)
- Just wonderful!!! Review by maverick.2501
Last winter, though I live in Italy, was very cold but I had my B3 jacket to face it in the perfect condition. Very good material, very good smell (I like to sniff it) of leather and very good look!!! What else??!!!
Massimo I. from Italy (Gela (CL), Sicily)
P.S.: I bought two G-1 (one turned into Top Gun!!!), MA-1 and B-15!!!!! All very very good!!!! (Posted on 11/6/10)
- Cannot be matched by any other high end brand Review by Andre Mailloux
I always loved these jackets and needed the final push to get one. It came when I did my long commercial cross country from Minden to Vegas and the heater in the Piper Seminole started acting up. So we froze at 30 degrees until I began our descent into Vegas.
So next day I was making moves to get my B-3 and it was the best thing I ever did. The customer service placing the order was smooth and incredibly helpful and when the jacket came the fit, finish, classic style and utility couldn't be matched by any other high end brand. Sure it's $600 but it pays for itself when it gets cold. Safe flying. (Posted on 7/28/10)
- I am in awe of this jacket Review by Brad Whelan
- My B3 Jacket arrived today and was there when I got home from school. I just have to say, the craftsmanship and attention to detail is just absolutely amazing. The jacket is everything I expected it to be and more!! First I just have to say that the materials used are of top quality and the feel of the sheepskin is so soft and warm. I had asked for a custom Army Air Corps Insignia placed on the left sleeve and it came out great!! The colors of the jacket are just beautiful and are one of the main qualities (in my opinion) that make the jacket stand out. There is only a minor complaint I have about the jacket and that is the waist of the jacket is a little big for me, however I supplemented this by tightening the belts located on the sides of the jacket. The jacket fits snug and I could not be happier. I can also say, this was my first time ordering from US Authentic, however, it WILL NOT be my last. I am still in awe from the jacket and will be sure to mention US Authentic to anyone I know that enjoys quality and authenticity above all else. Kudos to an amazing jacket and to a company that still maintains a great level of commitment to the customer! (Posted on 7/28/10)
- Absolutely terrific Review by Jeffrey Cook
- Some time ago, I ordered one of your B-3 Bomber Flight Jackets and B-2 hats in preparation of a trip too Russia.This was my second visit too Russia during the winter, then knowing how harsh the weather could be, having previously traveled with an expensive heavy leather coat bought the year before. It just could not handle these temperatures. This time, I wanted an exceptional coat for the trip and wish too have found your web-sight long ago. The weather conditions of the Samara region, in the city of Togliatti along the Volga River, which is located about 600 miles south east of Moscow were between 24 too a -7 degrees fahrenheit during my latest visit. I have always admired early aviation history, practically the pre-pressurized aircraft and before the jet age era, I knew the reputation of the the B-3 through stories as told by some friends who served during WW2. First of all after, receiving the jacket and hat with in a week of ordering them, I would like too say the B-3 and B-2 produced at your factory is nothing short of beautiful, and much, much more then expected from seeing one of the original B-3's. Having so much faith in this newly reproduced jacket, I traveled as planed and found your B-3 jacket and B-2 hat were absolutely terrific. All in all, staying warm, and feeling comfortable while walking during the night when the temperatures were at there coldest. This jacket and hat continues too live up too its reputation from the original designs of the early 1930's. In comparison of both trips and cost of the two jackets, the B-3 was the best investment I have ever made. Making this trip of March 2005 more memorable and exciting while experiencing the out-door Russian culture. Unfortunately, my plans did not work out the way I wanted and failed too get any photo's in Moscow or Red Square, but I do have one from Togliatti. Attached are two photos taken out-doors. The first photo was taken in Red Square, January 2004 wearing a $350.00 coat that did not work very well and eventually was sold. The second was taken March 2005 of myself and a friend, one of many I was visiting during this trip in Togliatti. Notice the amount of snow on the ground and trees, then the ice covered side walk. Also, some time in the near future, I will be contacting you again about purchasing an A-2 jacket with a custom 8th AAF, 457th BG nose art design. (Posted on 7/28/10)
- Just as I wanted it Review by Stefan Schaub
Just a short note to let you know that my B3 jacket finally arrived, thank to your quick reply to our "great" swiss post customs dept. who held it back since Feb. 28th (!) The jacket is really as I wanted it. Before ordering from you I went to several websites and leather boutiques, but none of their models was ok in my opinion.
Thanks again for your very good customer service and quick e-mail replies.
(Posted on 7/28/10)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total